Borderlands 2 - True Turquoise Bandit Technical Skin (1 Viewer)

Riddles

Potential Patron
Borderlands 2 - True Turquoise Bandit Technical Skin - [UPDATED 5/7/2013]

Update 17/4/2014 - Been nearly a year since I've updated, surprising time has gone by that quickly. I've added Angel to the pack, you can get all of them and see the previews below.

---

Update 5/1/2013 - I've added Maya and Commandant Steele versions of the skins, you can get them in the new link.

---

Kind of surprised this hadn't been done already so I went ahead and had a go at it myself. The original image is done by Ganassa. I felt it was of good quality, fit the theme the original skin had and doesn't look too out of place from the art style. Took a little editing to get it to look nice.

As usual, it's a texmod file.

---Lilith

2013-06-17_00001.jpg - 2013-06-17_00002.jpg - BORDERLANDS2OLD.jpg

---Maya

True Turquoise Redone - Maya front.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Maya back.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Maya texture.jpg

---Commandant Steele

True Turquoise Redone - Steel front.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Steele back.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Steele texture.jpg

---Angel

True Turquoise Redone - Angel front.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Angel back.jpg - View attachment True Turquoise Redone - Angel texture.bmp

---Download

New - View attachment True Turquoise Redone v3_1.rar - Added Angel v0.4

Old - View attachment True Turquoise Redone Pack v2_1.rar - Added Steel v0.2 and Maya v0.2

Old - View attachment True Turquoise Redone Pack v2.rar

Old - View attachment True_Turquoise_Redone_v0_3.rar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• True Turquoise Redone - Maya front.jpg
    True Turquoise Redone - Maya front.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 3,285
  • True Turquoise Redone - Maya texture.jpg
    True Turquoise Redone - Maya texture.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 3,039
  • True Turquoise Redone - Angel back.jpg
    True Turquoise Redone - Angel back.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 2,844
  • True Turquoise Redone - Angel front.jpg
    True Turquoise Redone - Angel front.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 3,089
True Turquoise Redone Pack v3.rar
6.9 MB · Views: 261

Last edited by a moderator:

killzone12

Content Creator
O

OriginalHB504

For some reason these don't work for me. I've tried them all, but when I choose the True Turquoise paint job it is still just Lilith in a bikini. All the other texmods I use for Borderlands 2 work fine.

Neverimind, I got a new video card and somehow the skins work now. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Riddles

Potential Patron
Added Angel to the mix now, all you need to do is download the latest pack. Remember, credit for the pictures goes to Ganassa.

bob888

Potential Patron
btw - for anyone having problems with this working - you need to have "game details" and "texture" set to high under game settings. Just thought I would throw in my two cents. Thank you so much for the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.