1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderlands 2 - True Turquoise Bandit Technical Skin

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by Riddles, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Riddles

Riddles Potential Patron

Borderlands 2 - True Turquoise Bandit Technical Skin - [UPDATED 5/7/2013]

Update 17/4/2014 - Been nearly a year since I've updated, surprising time has gone by that quickly. I've added Angel to the pack, you can get all of them and see the previews below.

---

Update 5/1/2013 - I've added Maya and Commandant Steele versions of the skins, you can get them in the new link.

---

Kind of surprised this hadn't been done already so I went ahead and had a go at it myself. The original image is done by Ganassa. I felt it was of good quality, fit the theme the original skin had and doesn't look too out of place from the art style. Took a little editing to get it to look nice.

As usual, it's a texmod file.

---Lilith

2013-06-17_00001.jpg - 2013-06-17_00002.jpg - BORDERLANDS2OLD.jpg

---Maya

True Turquoise Redone - Maya front.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Maya back.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Maya texture.jpg

---Commandant Steele

True Turquoise Redone - Steel front.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Steele back.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Steele texture.jpg

---Angel

True Turquoise Redone - Angel front.jpg - True Turquoise Redone - Angel back.jpg - View attachment True Turquoise Redone - Angel texture.bmp

---Download

New - View attachment True Turquoise Redone v3_1.rar - Added Angel v0.4

Old - View attachment True Turquoise Redone Pack v2_1.rar - Added Steel v0.2 and Maya v0.2

Old - View attachment True Turquoise Redone Pack v2.rar

Old - View attachment True_Turquoise_Redone_v0_3.rar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  2. killzone12

killzone12 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

I like this mod.

3. Samus

Samus Potential Patron

Cool! more things can be modified than just characters to increase the boobage.

killzone12 likes this.
  4. Riddles

Riddles Potential Patron

Just added two more skins.

5. OriginalHB504

OriginalHB504 Potential Patron

For some reason these don't work for me. I've tried them all, but when I choose the True Turquoise paint job it is still just Lilith in a bikini. All the other texmods I use for Borderlands 2 work fine.

Neverimind, I got a new video card and somehow the skins work now. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
  6. Riddles

Riddles Potential Patron

Added Angel to the mix now, all you need to do is download the latest pack. Remember, credit for the pictures goes to Ganassa.

7. bob888

bob888 Potential Patron

btw - for anyone having problems with this working - you need to have "game details" and "texture" set to high under game settings. Just thought I would throw in my two cents. Thank you so much for the mod.