1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Writing?

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by adkfl, Jun 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. adkfl

adkfl Potential Patron

Is anyone able to make body graffiti like the pictures shown below? I know faceless used to have them in Archive 1 but they no longer work sadly.

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Those mods still work. While attempting to diagnose your error, I was able to succesfully load them using several different setups: a pristine copy of sby's pack and of ModGuy's pack, a stripped-down version of krizalid's pack, and my own messy working folder (full of random garbage and half-finished mod files).

Please don't spread misinformation.

You'll need to provide side-view reference images if you want new mods to be created. It's one of the rules.

3. adkfl

adkfl Potential Patron

Could you PM me how you managed to load them? I have tried absolutely everything but they just won't load for me.

4. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

No. Writing a PM would be silly. If there's any useful advice or troubleshooting information then I'm going to share it publicly.

Go back to your Help thread. There are a few diagnostic steps which you haven't yet performed (or - if you have tried them, then you haven't yet reported the results). Screenshots are useful because they can show off simple misunderstandings (such as the use of a complete body-replacement mod, which renders the body-writing stuff inapplicable or invisible). Exception messages allow AS3 modders to quickly identify specific conflicts or errors within their code files (and to offer workarounds or patches).

Also, forum snooping suggests that you may be using a Mac. If that's true, then it's important information and it's the sort of thing which you should declare up-front when asking for tech support.