1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Writing

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Dragonosis, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Dragonosis

Dragonosis Potential Patron

So, Like with my recent dildo thread, I'm surprised that I'm unable to find this. It probably exists, but, for the life of me, I can't locate it.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is, well, writing (both in English and Japanese) on the body of the girl. Mostly looking for things like "Slut", "Fuck me", "Cock goes here (With arrow pointing at mouth)", "Cumdump", "Toilet slut", and stuff like that however I would also like to see tallies on her cheek and thigh (Maybe with arrows pointing to what they're for).

Colours are largely unimportant, so long as they're not overly bright, and the writing would preferably be visibly legible, rather than a random scribbled mess.

And now for some random reference images, which will likely not all be side on, though I don't really think it's that important for this, being that it's more of a concept than a specific thing. (Note, all images cut straight from google)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Faceless has a bunch of graffiti. I can forgive you for missing that one, because Faceless doesn't list the names of his mods (and hence they're hard to find via search).

If you have specific words, doodles, or phrases which you want to see included in the game then please edit your post so that they're clearly identfied. At the moment, your reference images include far too much stuff.

Ideally - since you're just asking for English words or Japanese characters - you could submit each one as a vector file. It would then be trivial for a modder to deliver the SWFs that you're loooking for.

Please remember that writing on the breasts is somewhat more difficult, since it must allow for transformations due to Breast Slider adjustment. Writing on the face is possible, but it gets tricky when it spans across several sprites (e.g. nose, cheek, chin). Writing on the neck is not recommended because it draws attention to the shitty rigging of the SDT neck.

This is not allowed. Request threads must be specific, so that they can actually be acted upon and completed (instead of lingering forever). If you're unwilling to trim your request down to a few specific ideas, then I'm going to get rid of it.

3. Dragonosis

Dragonosis Potential Patron

Right, thanks. Didn't realise concepts weren't on, I'll see what I can do about a more detailed and specific post when I have time, right now it's rather late, and I should probably be sleeping. Anyway, thanks again.