Body Swap (1 Viewer)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
I'm back again with a new dialogue for you guys! This one took about 6 hours to put together. The concept itself is pretty interesting. I didn't see it already posted on the forum, so I figured I would try to take a crack at it, heh. So, let's get down to it!

Those of you unfamiliar with the concept of 'body swapping', it basically boils down to a very simple definition. The male swaps bodies with the female, however..they retain their consciousness, so it's basically like having a male's thoughts in a female body or a female's thoughts in a male body.

Both parties are generally confused due to how the body is reacting. So, even though the male character is sucking his own cock, he may become really confused after feeling the female's body reacting to his actions while residing inside of her body, heh. I hope that paints a pretty good picture for the guys unfamiliar with the concept :3

So, onto the story here. The girl (which is the male's girlfriend by the way) bought a couple of similar rings (they were actually sold as a pair) in an antique shop, despite the owner's warning of the rings being cursed. The owner was never specific about what the curse actually was, so the girl just brushed off the warning and bought the rings anyway. When she went to her boyfriend's house, she handed him one of the rings and when they bought put them on, this is when the body swap took place.

His girlfriend decides to have a little fun with the situation and takes advantage of her boyfriend through use of his muscles. She wants to know just how it feels for a cock to cum, so she forces her boyfriend to suck his own cock until she's satisfied. Probably sounds a little cheesy, but meh..I did what I could, heh.

Anyway, so this dialogue is definitely more suited for a forceful type with lots of aggression. My suggestion would be to put her hands onto the guy's legs, but keep his hand on the back of her head. Keep the mouth and throat resistance at 50%. He, himself, has resistance, but due to her body's experience, her mouth and throat will be easy to work into ;3

Also, there is a lot of profanity here (examples include: goddamn, bitch, fuck, shit, etc.). If that turns you off, then go ahead and skip this one. I just figured I'd let you guys know before downloading it so you're not suddenly surprised by the language, lol. Just try to keep in mind that the girl has a guy's mind, so of course she's going to be talking like one.

This dialogue was a little difficult to write due to the circumstances, but definitely fun! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making it. You'll probably laugh at some of the lines though since some of them are quite comical, heh.

Anyway, feel free to post feedback and such below to let me know what ya think. I've got about 5-6 other concepts lined up to work on. My next one may involve a Schizophrenic girlfriend. I'm just trying to keep things fresh by straying away from the cliche stuff, but you can expect the same kind of quality in the next dialogue that you've seen in this one and the previous ones :3

Look forward to it~!

Attachments

Body Swap.txt
16.3 KB · Views: 14,770

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
[attachimg=1]

In all seriousness though. I was laughing the entire time using this. I don't think I can ever use this in all seriousness, but it's definitely something I'll keep using for laughs.

You went all out mate keep it up!

Attachments

• 1311196099892.png
    1311196099892.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 29,993

Steinman516

Potential Patron
I have seen plenty of Dialogue's and this one is extremly uique and thinking outside of the standard box! It would be shame if this one does not get audio because it is so orginal.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Steinman516 said:
I have seen plenty of Dialogue's and this one is extremly uique and thinking outside of the standard box! It would be shame if this one does not get audio because it is so orginal.

Yep! That was the idea, heh. I guess it's kind of hard for people to take seriously though, given the nature of the dialogue, lol.

It probably won't be fap worthy material, but hey..at least it's original, so there's that, haha.

Steinman516

Potential Patron
Hell yeah! Speaking of audio, do you know of any free software I could use to import audio files and make my own SWF?

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Steinman516 said:
Hell yeah! Speaking of audio, do you know of any free software I could use to import audio files and make my own SWF?

Man, I wish! I was just thinking the same thing. I tried asking on the chat box, but nobody has responded yet, lol. I think if you give the stuff to Anonymous (or was it Mod Guy?), they will convert it to SWF for you, but I'd really like to know how to do it on my own so I don't need to rely on them every time I want to do it.

Steinman516

Potential Patron
Word, I actually do alot of audio recordings as a proffesion, and tons of studio. So I got plenty of voice actors, and equiptment, but I have no Idea how to make it into a SWF that can be utilized with in the game. Hopefully someone would release a video tutorial of something.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Steinman516 said:
Word, I actually do alot of audio recordings as a proffesion, and tons of studio. So I got plenty of voice actors, and equiptment, but I have no Idea how to make it into a SWF that can be utilized with in the game. Hopefully someone would release a video tutorial of something.

That would be nice, but you have to know how to use Flash properly and stuff, which can take a while since learning Flash isn't very user-friendly at all. Fortunately, Anonymous has been so kind as to lend a hand in this matter and he may be able to look over the Kidnapped Daughter stuff this weekend, but..I feel kind of bad. I really wish I knew how to do it on my own instead of cutting into his schedule.

I understand how busy he must be. Well..as for this specific dialogue though, yeah..this will never be voiced, is my guess. It turned out to be funnier than I had imagined. It was a nice concept, but when that concept was transferred to paper (or a text file in this case), it didn't exactly look how I had planned, lol.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
Kudos on this dialogue.

I've played around with it a bit, and it got my imagination going.
Some things I didn't like very much, but most of it I enjoyed a lot.
Might've been that most of the lines came out in a nice order. S/he started out reluctant, but got more compliant as it went on.

I love that bit of growth in the char. As they say:"The devil is in the details". And you my friend, know how to take care of the little details.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
DevilJinKazama said:
Kudos on this dialogue.

I've played around with it a bit, and it got my imagination going.
Some things I didn't like very much, but most of it I enjoyed a lot.
Might've been that most of the lines came out in a nice order. S/he started out reluctant, but got more compliant as it went on.

I love that bit of growth in the char. As they say:"The devil is in the details". And you my friend, know how to take care of the little details.

Yes, I try to display a change in personality over the course of interaction with the character. He started out reluctant in the situation, just as anyone else would in his position, then became more willing as he realized just how good the reactions were of the female body. Now, in some characters it won't be as noticeable. For example, in the Kidnapped Daughter dialogue, there are very few lines where she is actually enjoying it.

However, at a certain point, her mind breaks and she is unable to control her lust any longer. So, the once terrible situation has turned into a situation she doesn't wish to escape from. I just try to do what I can to capture the emotions of the character as the event progresses, which is also why I add more and more breathing to the dialogue as you continue. I noticed in most of the dialogue here, people neglected to take this into account, so the lines were still written out calmly, despite the girl having her throat fucked hard, heh.

Despite the sense of realism some of the stuff reflects though, there is some fiction in there as well. Most of the time, she will state how thick the cum is and how it sticks to the back of her throat, to the roof of her mouth, her teeth, whatever. This doesn't actually happen (well, a man's cum shouldn't be that thick anyway, lol. This is added to the situation to have a relationship between reality and fantasy.

This way, the players can get the best of both worlds, I guess you could say. Well, that's what I'm attempting to give them anyway :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.