Body size sliders (1 Viewer)

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
I recall at one point (years back, now, technically) there was a mod where someone made a slider that controlled the female's body size. Making her short & petite or Amazonian. I wanted to know if there was an existing link to this or if it could be redone?

Also, while we are at it, does anyone recall any female tattoo mods? I haven't used SDT for like two years so this is all new to me and I wanted to see if anyone knew what I was getting at...

Thanks! -Eastwood

stuntcock

Content Creator
Eastwood said:
I recall at one point (years back, now, technically) there was a mod where someone made a slider that controlled the female's body size. Making her short & petite or Amazonian. I wanted to know if there was an existing link to this or if it could be redone?
Please search before posting a Request thread. The third result for "body size" provides a usable SWF.

Also, while we are at it, does anyone recall any female tattoo mods?
Dante has a bunch of body tattoos. SD has a few, focusing on the breasts. You can find some more miscellaneous imports (and requests) by searching.

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
Eastwood said:
Please search before posting a Request thread. The third result for "body size" provides a usable SWF.

Also, while we are at it, does anyone recall any female tattoo mods?
Dante has a bunch of body tattoos. SD has a few, focusing on the breasts. You can find some more miscellaneous imports (and requests) by searching.

Sweet! Thanks, man! It's been forever since I used any of this. I even tried a search but probably didn't use the right terms.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Keep in mind the head doesn't change.

So if you slide her too big or small she looks freaky-deaky.

There is a head-sizer beta but it is...a beta. You should be able to search for it. (Or I may post link later).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.