1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body For Nami (League Of Legends)

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Ace Darkheart, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Ace Darkheart

Ace Darkheart Potential Patron

Mar 4, 2015
    So, I was wondering. Can any of you try making Nami's body in SDT? Since, I've found the hair, but the body, (Searched in all archives..) was nowhere to be found. Would you mind if you kindly give me directions where to search for it, if it's existing, or shall I wait for any of you, amazing artists to do your job of making the body like the one down here:
    Thank you in advance! :)
  2. lemurian-seed

lemurian-seed Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Dec 5, 2012
    These are 3-quarter views. We need SIDE views, 100% perpendicular to the front to have any kind of useable art to go from. Please continue your search for references. Given the complexity of details I highly doubt there has been made a mod for her appearance, so your best bet is to find the right kind of image.

Reference Shot Guide

^^^^ Notice how you can only see one eye, this is called a "profile" of the face, and is in the proper perspective that an artist would need. You must find an image that satisfies this perspective for the whole character, or at the very least ~90%.