m (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This should not be in archive. If I wasn't looking for an old topic I'd have missed this awesome mod entirely. Criminal!

Deleted member 16864

Vivacious Visitor
Amazing mod. Although if you could make it fully nude that would be amazing. To do that you would probably need to edit the model itself but is it possible to rip the texture and then repack the texture with a blank texture or a transparent texture? So when the texture is loaded into the game, instead of seeing the clothing, we only see the model

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Is it possible to remove the texture i.e not have the texture load when the game is running?

I've tried making textures transparent before to varying degrees of success. But then again I am not a very good modder. I tried in this outfit as well as Perona, Robin, Nami and Tashi. Often there is no skin in certain parts of the body because it was not expected to be needed. In this case work needs to be done on the model I think.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Sadly I don't think anyone with the knowledge of model modding is interested. Such a shame since this is one of my favourite warriors games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.