1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boa Hancock nude mod for One piece Pirate Warrior 3

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by Crafted-Lightning, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Crafted-Lightning

Crafted-Lightning Vivacious Visitor

Download is on my DeviantArt:

Mod-OPPW3-Boa Hancock nude

First of all I created a menu screen for Boa, only the strawhats appear on the main menu so I have replaced Brook and now Boa Hancock is in the random changing background for the main menu. Usually I draw over the images in the game but as there wasn't a full body drawing of Boa as she doesn't originally appear on the menu I had to draw the rest of her body from scratch. I didn't do her full body just extended it more from her image in the character select, and to speed the process up I used some the features from some of the other drawings I've done. There is also the drawn over character select drawing for Boa and the two extra things for this mod is in the dream log. I changed the islands to have hearts on them and if you get an S rank, the nude Boa drawing I did will appear on the sign. For the actual mod, I have re-designed her costume to wrap round her and reveal her chest and a little bit of her ass. I also removed her underwear, adding the vagina and asshole, although not sure if it looks right as haven't seen it properly. But guess it doesn't matter as you won't see it unless you really try or get a lucky peek.

[​IMG]

2. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

This should not be in archive. If I wasn't looking for an old topic I'd have missed this awesome mod entirely. Criminal!

3. Crafted-Lightning

AHHHHH I did it again, I keep accidently placing my posts in the archive, dno how I keep doing that haha. (If an administrator can move this again (I know I'm an idiot sorry) it would be much appreciated).

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  4. Zoro

Zoro Potential Patron

Amazing mod. Although if you could make it fully nude that would be amazing. To do that you would probably need to edit the model itself but is it possible to rip the texture and then repack the texture with a blank texture or a transparent texture? So when the texture is loaded into the game, instead of seeing the clothing, we only see the model

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  5. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Moved from archive to Adult mods.

Sausage&Eggs likes this.
  6. Crafted-Lightning

Thank you :) and it would be amazing, but I don't think that's possible as I tried using the transparent technique on this game, but it just turns the texture black in game.

Thank you for moving it :) and sorry, will try not to fuck it up next time haha.

7. Zoro

Zoro Potential Patron

Is it possible to remove the texture i.e not have the texture load when the game is running?

8. Sausage&Eggs

I've tried making textures transparent before to varying degrees of success. But then again I am not a very good modder. I tried in this outfit as well as Perona, Robin, Nami and Tashi. Often there is no skin in certain parts of the body because it was not expected to be needed. In this case work needs to be done on the model I think.

9. Crafted-Lightning

Texture modding can only go so far, the model would need to be edited like Sausage&Eggs said, but unfortunately I have no idea how models work, or how to edit them let alone extract and import them.

10. Sausage&Eggs

Sadly I don't think anyone with the knowledge of model modding is interested. Such a shame since this is one of my favourite warriors games.

11. Crafted-Lightning

Seems like it, I'm hoping to get into model modding but it's most likely gonna take some time to understand and then get decent at it. And then on top of that I'll need to actually find a way to import and export models from the game.

12. George

George Potential Patron

I'm new to all of this, so can anyone help me download this?

13. sp4rkfist

sp4rkfist Potential Patron

There is download link at the right side of his DeviantArt page.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Crafted-Lightning likes this.
  14. Crafted-Lightning

For me it's on the right, but dno if it's different with different people or whatever.

15. sp4rkfist

sp4rkfist Potential Patron

Ah, yes, my mistake. My mind was at somewhere else when I typed that. It's at the right side.

16. Ziron

Ziron Vivacious Visitor

Beautiful work, thanks!

17. George

George Potential Patron

thx