Bloodborne (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
According to Hidetaka Miyazaki the director of the game , you can customize and play as a female character in "Bloodbrone" the upcoming From Software's game (creators of Dark Souls) , thats a great news as I thought that it will only feature a constant character that we all saw in the trailer but thankfully that wasn't the case and indeed there is character customization which lets you play as a female just like previous Dark Souls games .

RGK4

Potential Patron
Wow, finally hairstyles that actually look good! Looks to be a very promising character creator. I love the Souls series and can't wait for this game.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The game was released some days ago for PS4 , i am wondering if it lives up to dark souls ryona quality ?

Unfortunately i don't have a PS4 to try it out

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Here is a video that has a lot of grabs and vore from the game , Based on a certain death moan then we are lucky that the character in the video is a female one

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Hahaha.

Oh my god. The squishy blood sounds, hahaha. I'll never be able to take this game seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.