Jade1503

Swell Supporter
‘That’s dinner was wonderful, Orihime!’ Tatsuki Arisawa said as she dropped her bag next to a desk and fall onto Orihime’s bed.

Orihime Inoue beamed as she closed the door behind her. ‘Thank you for staying over for tonight, Tatsuki! It’s get so lonely sometimes. Is my cooking really well? I’ve been watching a lot of those cooking channels and I thought I give them a try.’

Tatsuki rubbed her stomach and said immediately, ‘They were great! The best I ever had!’ In truth, Orihime’s cooking was horrendous. It was only because Tatsuki did not want to hurt Orihime’s feelings that she lied. To change the subject, Tatsuki grabbed the remote and turned on the television.

‘Wonder what’s on TV?’ she asked and started flipping channels. Tatsuki was still changing channels when Orihime sat right next to her. Unable to find any good channels, the frustrated Tatsuki switch off the television and threw the remote aside.

‘Damn! There’s no good channels these days!’ Tatsuki fumed.

Orihime tilted her head thoughtfully. ‘What about that channel about bunnies and deer having picnics together?’

‘Pfftt...’ Tatsuki snorted. ‘That’s for kids! Let’s do something... stimulating.’

‘Like what?’ Orihime asked.

Tatsuki grinned. ‘How about a small wrestling match? You could do some exercise, Orihime. Don’t worry, I will go easy on you.’

Orihime blinked her eyes and beamed. ‘Sure! I always wanted to try wrestling!’

She excitedly stood up and pulled out her clothes, leaving her in orange lingerie. Tatsuki stared at her in shock.

‘Orihime, what the hell are you doing?’

Orihime gave Tatsuki a puzzled look. ‘I thought wrestlers wrestles with less clothes on for better mobility and to look good in the ring and...’

Tatsuki sighed. ‘It’s not like that! It’s...’ Tatsuki hesitated. Truth be told, she doesn’t know why wrestlers had to wear skimpy clothes when they were wrestling. Seeing Orihime and slightly turned on, Tatsuki striped into her black bra and panties.

Tatsuki And Orihime were on a carpet, facing each other. Tatsuki circled around her while Orihime just stood there, smiling. Tatsuki And Orihime were best friends so she better not use any big moves on her. Tatsuki charged and speared Orihime off her feet, making her land on her bottoms. Then Tatsuki pulled Orihime onto her feet and body slammed Orihime gently onto the carpet. Orihime gasped as she hit the carpet and moaned softly.

‘You okay?’ Tatsuki asked, concerned.

Orihime beamed at her. ‘Absolutely!’

Tatsuki smiled and pulled Orihime up onto her feet, wrapping Orihime’s head under her arm and DDT her into the carpet. Orihime moaned loudly as Tatsuki pulled her up and delivered three German suplexes on Orihime, slamming her back into the carpet and pinning her on the third. Tatsuki thought that she punished Orihime enough so she better end this quickly.

‘1... 2...’

To her surprise, Orihime kicked out and laiyon the carpet. Tatsuki, surprised at Orihime’s endurance, pulled Orihime onto her feet and turned her upside down: gently pile driving Orihime into the carpet several times. Orihime yelped every time her head hit the carpet. Tatsuki put Orihime back onto her, wrapped her arms around Orihime’s back and lifted her up: slamming Orihime down with a power bomb and pinning her.

‘1... 2...’

Orihime kicked out again, pushing Tatsuki on her bottom. Tatsuki looked at Orihime with surprise.

‘What the hell? How are you still standing after all that?’

Orihime got to her knees and rubbed her sore head. ‘I don’t know.’

Infuriated by Orihime’s answer, Tatsuki charged and speared Orihime onto the carpet this time. This time however, as soon as Orihime hit the carpet, she wrapped her legs around Tatsuki’s body and wrapped Tatsuki’s head under her arm. Caught by surprise, Tatsuki tried to free herself but was shocked how strong Orihime’s hold was on her and found she was groaning in pain.

‘Those are really strong, Tatsuki.’ Tatsuki heard Orihime speaking. ‘I think it’s about time I get serious.’
Orihime squeezed Tatsuki’s body tighter, making Tatsuki gasping in pain: drools were flowing out her mouth. Then Orihime sat on Tatsuki’s back and applied the camel clutch, pulling Tatsuki’s head backwards. Tatsuki grabbed Orihime’s hands, trying to loosen the hold but Orihime continued to hold her with her right arm while she pulled Tatsuki’s left leg with her left hand: applying both a camel clutch and single Boston crab combination.

Tatsuki screamed loudly as her back was being bent and shocked at how strong Orihime was. Orihime held the hold for a minute before switching to bow and arrow hold: pulling one of Tatsuki’s hand and leg and planted both feet on Tatsuki’s back. Tatsuki screamed with agony as her back was being damaged further. After applying the hold, Orihime let go and allow Tatsuki on her back: moaning quietly.

Orihime grabbed one of Tatsuki’s arms and placed it between her legs, applying arm lock. Tatsuki gasped loudly as one of her arms was being pulled out of it socket. Hearing a soft pop, Orihime let go and applied Figure Four hold on Tatsuki’s legs. Tatsuki screamed and flailed her arms wildlyas Orihime increased the pressure of the hold every time. Tatsuki was careful not to tap out but she was not sure if she could hold on for much longer.

After two minutes, Orihime jumped on top of Tatsuki and grinned. ‘Let’s see how you like my jugs!’

Orihime pressed her massive breasts into Tatsuki’s face, smothering her. Tatsuki’s screams were muffled and tried to push Orihime off her but found her too heavy for a girl so slim with big breasts.

What the hell does Orihime eats? Tatsuki thought.

Thankfully, Orihime lift her breasts and Tatsuki breathed in as much air as possible. Orihime got behind her and wrapped her arms around Tatsuki’s throat, applying sleeper hold.

‘Time to go sleepy time!’ Orihime giggled and applied the hold.

Tatsuki grabbed Orihime’s arms to prise them open but after weakened from her own attacks and Orihime’s holds, Tatsuki cannot do anything to save herself. Her air was being cut off too quickly, her eyes were rolling back, drools were flowing out of her mouth, she was gagging and choking and her entire body was getting weaker. Maybe she should...

‘Wait!’ Orihime suddenly exclaimed, letting go of Tatsuki. ‘I want to try a new move!’

Tatsuki fell hard on the carpet as Orihime climbed on top of her. Orihime wrapped Tatsuki’s head in a reverse head scissor while she lay on top of Tatsuki’s body: facing her vagina. Tatsuki tried to wiggle herself free from the hold but found Orihime’s legs too tight.

‘Ooohhh...’ Orihime suddenly said. ‘Tatsuki, don’t mind if I do this?’

Tatsuki was horrified when she felt that Orihime was lifting up her panties. ‘Orihime, what are you... Oooohhhhhhh!’

Tatsuki suddenly moaned sexually as Orihime was licking her vagina and urethra. Tatsuki tried to hold in but the thoughts of Orihime’s wet tongue on her vagina finally gave in. Tatsuki orgasmed and urinated, wetting her panties and the carpet. Orihime happily lapped it as Tatsuki lay facing the ceiling, panting heavily.

‘Yummy!’ Orihime said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. ‘Now, it’s time to finish this!’

She tightened the hold on Tatsuki, who now physically and sexually weakened, immediately knocked out. Orihime smiled and let Tatsuki go. Giggling, Orihime pulled down her panties, showing her clean vagina, and face sat on Tatsuki. Orihime orgasmed and urinated on Tatsuki’s face.

Orihime slowly stood up. ‘You’re finally awake.’

Tatsuki licked her lips and tasted the sweetness of Orihime’s orgasm and urine: making her blushed. ‘Why did you do that?’

Orihime shrugged. ‘It’s only fair. I made you wet myself so I thought I wet myself too.’

‘But not on me...’ Tatsuki said as she inspected her panties, chuckling. ‘Man you did a number on me. Orihime, how did you get so strong? Where did you learnt all those wrestling moves?’

Orihime beamed. ‘I watched the Wednesday’s night wrestling channel. It’s always on at 11pm. I got curious and soon, I was immediately hooked into it.’

‘You don’t say.’ Tatsuki grinned. ‘Good match, Orihime. As a reward...’

Tatsuki pushed Orihime on the bed and kissed her on the lips. Orihime’s eyes widened in surprise but closed in bliss as she also kiss Tatsuki back. Tatsuki removed her bra and wet panties and also removed Orihime’s bra, leaving them naked. Orihime covered the both of them in blankets as they kissed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.