Blade & Soul Slider Mod/Tool (Working again) (2 Viewers)

tinker

Casual Client
The code isn't great, I might pm you questions sometime since a lot of the reason I'm doing this is to learn C#/forms/memory editing stuff.

Huniken

Potential Patron
Still works for me, also I don't care about NC finding out that I prefer that new body I made rather than the skinny one they provide..."Thunder legs" are my thing ;)

M

mikado86

Hello, I dont want to be a bother, I dont understand how the code works and whatnot, but recently I have had problems with my FPS, now normally you shoulnt care, but I somewhat fix it if I run B&S in compatibility mode with windows XP, now THIS is what you should midly care.

When I do as such, your program doesnt recognize the game and it wont let me modify my appearance, is there any chance you release an updated version that works in windows XP compatibility mode?, this mod brings me just the right ammount of joy and it would be a shame if I was forced to choose between it and my FPS, thanks for understanding

P

Psychward

Would anyone want to post pics of their modified proportions with the slider numbers? This mod works just fine for me, but I can't seem to decide on what values to use. Works great with the nude mod too. Lol

Huniken

Potential Patron
Would anyone want to post pics of their modified proportions with the slider numbers? This mod works just fine for me, but I can't seem to decide on what values to use. Works great with the nude mod too. Lol
Check my previous post on page 3, if you like it let me know.

GenralDarumaka

Potential Patron
Wow surprising to see so many people having problems.
The main thing is:
1. you need to make sure the xml.dat is not read only
2. run cmd.exe with admin priviledge
3. use steam to bypass the nclauncher

I have the game installed in D driver, the whole path to the xml.dat looks like this D:\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data
I recompile the xml.dat and then drag it to save it in another location
here is a rundown on what to type in cmd.exe
you can probably do it with less step, but this is what i did. i am not very smart with computers.

d:
cd D:\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data\
bnsdat.exe -x xml.dat
bnsdat.exe -c xml.dat.files
sorry, got past MEGA and downloaded the file, kind of confused from there, what is cmd.exe and what is bnsdat.exe? also, once i know what they are, what do i do twith them?

tinker

Casual Client
Apparently there's a big patch tomorrow so it may break, I'll get a fix asap if it does.

Vextiger

Content Creator
Is it going to be possible for you to fix this with the game guard up without bypassing the launch parameters?

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Never heard of anyone begin banned unless they are REALLY stupid - i.e. posting on the official forums or Reddit. Just don;t tell anyone and you will (almost certainly) be fine.

Vextiger

Content Creator
Here is the sizes that I have been using for yun female. I know everyone likes different things but if you like these sizes feel free to use it. To use it just rename the file removing the .txt part. (it's like that because I can't upload a .xml file here.) Then in the tool click file load and choose this file then select Yun Female.
mli8aa.png

Attachments

VexsConfigYunFemale.xml.txt
14 KB · Views: 226

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
I do not understand it. I start the engine before the game as Admin .
If blocked by GameGuard. I start it after BnS it is blocked. What am I doing wrong ? =

ShadowWolf84

Potential Patron
I do not understand it. I start the engine before the game as Admin .
If blocked by GameGuard. I start it after BnS it is blocked. What am I doing wrong ? =
What engine are you referring to ? Correct me if I'm wrong but if your using Cheat Engine to run this its going to be blocked even if you have it present on your computer its going to be blocked however you don't need it to run tinker's tool i have not seen it blocked by GameGuard at all try running both the game and the tool as admin

Zet

Potential Patron
Hi (To begin i'm french so sorry for my english ..)

I try to use your "mod" but it doesn't work with me.

I'have extracted the "bns_mod_01.rar", i'have placed the file on the NCSOFT/BNS/LOCAL/NCWEST/DATA .. I do not know if i had to do this but..

I modified the "<BaseAddress>0x01FD3314</BaseAddress>"

I run the BnS slider on admin then the game that doesn't work, i'have tried to run the game then the BnS slider and that doesn't work to..

If someone can help me ! :)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
did you clic the "refresh" button after you got the game working? it's a must for every time you alter a value and to make it work the first time (detect the client and let you modify the settings) and it ahs to be done every time you start the client and want to use the slider

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.