Blade & Soul Slider Mod/Tool (Working again) (1 Viewer)

G

Gabranth

Will the Slider Mod work on the European Version?

edit: Tested it and it does work, thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

chibimafia

Potential Patron
The Slider Mod was working for me for the first time using this just a couple of days ago. Then the next day I tried using this mod again, it will always be saying, "Could not connect to B&S process memory, Could not open the process." So I tried to do what tinker said, restart your B&S client and I have done that multiple times with the client and the Slider Mod, and still keeps saying that. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

T

tungng112

i got an error app hang when run this tool on windows 10 anyone know how to fix this?

Tiskan

Potential Patron
Hello guys, i have install the last version (0.2) but when i launch BnS Slider Tool, he doesn't recognise my game. I tried to launch the game 1st and refresh Slider Tool but not... Have you an idea pls ?

Ritus

Potential Patron
This does not work with the 64bit client. A update would be awesome.
For those who are running on 64bite windows fallow these step to make the slider work xD.
1. Lunch NCsoft Game Luncher
2. In the Luncher click on setting
3. Under game mode select "Run with 32bit Cilent"
4. The Slider Mode should work now

Dragonsniper100

Potential Patron
Ever been bothered by the character sliders in the game reaching their max too early? Then this is for you.
This a simple tool that lets you go beyond (or below) the regular slider limits in Blade & Soul, allowing you to truly fully customize your character. Supports all character sliders in the game.

Proof below with the breast slider - max limit increased (1.0 (20) -> 2.0 (40))
View attachment 46594

Download & Instructions
Thanks to @tinker we now have access to an easy-to-use tool to modify the game's slider limits. v0.2 automatically detects the game too, meaning you no longer need to manually change that value every time the game is patched.

Download
BnS Slider Tool v0.2 >> [click me]

Instructions

Source: Blade & Soul Slider Mod - (Permanently) Increased Slider Limits

Slider Tool vs. Manual xml.dat editing
The BnS slider tool uses a memory/.dll injection to change (live update) the game's memory. This means that it may be flagged a hack by GameGuard at some point in the future. As of now, however, (Nov 2016) no one has to our knowledge been banned for using it.

If you want to play it 100% safe regardless you can instead use the method we previously used ourselves: manually editing game's xml.dat file. This file, found within the \BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data folder, contains another file named characterdefvaluedata.xml, which contains the slider limits. With the help of the bnsdat tool you can extract this file, edit the slider values, and then recompile it back into the archive.

For instructions see our guide on xml.dat editing here:
[Guide] Blade & Soul: Increased Sliders & xml.dat modding | Undertow.

Project History

The quest for bigger breasts started when @aakamrua posted a preliminary method on how to go beyond the slider limits in the game using CE. The problem with this was that every time you swapped costumes, went into another area or did anything at all these values were reset, resulting in a complicated and lengthy if not slightly inconvenient process.

Months later someone released a tool named bnsdat which allowed one to (de)compile the files with .dat and .bin extensions in the Blade & Soul folder, where all the modifiable data is stored. At this point I swooped in, made the 1+1, and, using bnsdat, found out which file contains the slider limits and how to edit it. Tinker and several other users then helped us in finding out exactly what value affected what body part, and the above guide was made.

Yet later Tinker made a standalone tool for live updating the game's slider limits, which you (probably) downloaded above.

Tips
  • Different values may look great or horrible depending on your race and the costume you are wearing. Some races/costumes simply have better polygon counts than others, and there is nothing we can do about this. Generally there are only so many increments you can do on something before it looks like crap.
  • Changes are only visible to you (client-side), but may also affect other characters on your screen.
  • It is advised to not use the in-game PrtScrn screenshot function as NC can track modded clients through that. Instead use a tool like Fraps or something.
  • Don't post screenshots of (obviously) modded content on the official forums or sites, or mentioning such content in places frequented by the NCSoft staff (e.g. BnS official forum, dojo, reddit) The idea is that the staff -generally- doesn't care about such "harmless" hacks, but if prompted with it directly they are obliged to take action.
  • Works really well with the [One-Click Costume Replacer] so I can definitely recommend that.
Can you update it to 64-bit because it runs on 34 or 32 bit well my computer runs on 64 bit if you get a chance to read and update the mod tool I would appreciate that and thank you.

JustGuy

Casual Client
Can you update it to 64-bit because it runs on 34 or 32 bit well my computer runs on 64 bit if you get a chance to read and update the mod tool I would appreciate that and thank you.
The guy who made the slider mod (Tinker) quit the game long ago and hasn't visited the site since. Also, it's also not a matter of just 'updating' it to 64bit...the program likely has to be re-done from scratch. There's big differences between a 32bit and 64bit process.
So, because of these two things, I don't think there will be a 64bit version of the slider mod ever unless someone else makes one.

You can check 32bit mode in the bnslauncher for those times you still wish to use it, or learn how to edit the game's xml.dat file as is linked in the first post.

M

monterlovecat

thank for make it .
i have trouble with this breast .
I hope it will be more rounded

Attachments

• asf.jpg
    asf.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 429
K

KingMmm

I need help I downloaded the link and it keep saying access is denied? What should I do pleee heló

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.