Blade & Soul Slider Mod/Tool (Working again) (1 Viewer)

Zet

Potential Patron
Yes i do that and more than one ^^'
Is it possible this mod doesn't work with a game in french ?

Other information if you can help me ^^'
I don't launch the game with steam but with the current launcher.
I have not use bnsdat, i don't know if this important.

Vextiger

Content Creator
Z Zet
Are you aware that the changes are not instant? If you make a change it wont show the new changes until you have reloaded your character so if you go into the outfit viewer that can show the latest changes you have made but you will have to close it and reopen it each time you change anything. Another option is to go into the character creation and then back out to see the changes on your character.

Make sure that the config.xml file is in the same location as the .exe of the program.

Make sure your game is loaded to the point that is shows a character that way you know it has generated the values it needs to modify for sure.

When you modified the base address make sure you didn't change any of the formatting of the xml file it needs to be a certain way to work.

I don't think that the location you run it from even matter at all because it's just using the process info not the .exe of the game.

hopefully something here can help you, I don't think there should be any issues with it being in french but I could be wrong on that.

Last edited:

ooze

Potential Patron
I have a question, this program only works if the game is installed in Program File (x86) or it also works if the game is on another HDD?
All my games are on another HDD .
Because when I run before or after the game, the process does not appear in BnS Slider.
I loaded the config.xml but it does not Works .

I have Win 7 64 UAC OFF
HVUz49Y.jpg

Last edited:

ooze

Potential Patron
Ok, BnS Slider does not work in french, I launched the game in English and it works.
I am Swiss and my native language is French, so I play in french.
It does not matter, I admire the way you make your programs and mod . :)

tinker

Casual Client
Does setting BaseAddress to 0x01FD3314 in config.xml fix it for either of you? And sorry about being mia, I've had a lot of stuff going on this month. I'm pretty sure I figured out what was bottlenecking a full scan as well so I'll try to update it this weekend.

Average Tumblrina

Vivacious Visitor
Does setting BaseAddress to 0x01FD3314 in config.xml fix it for either of you? And sorry about being mia, I've had a lot of stuff going on this month. I'm pretty sure I figured out what was bottlenecking a full scan as well so I'll try to update it this weekend.

it didn't work for me that one day, for some reason, and it works the next day, weird

I

ic33

Lol I'm sure they will fix it give them some time. Chances are it just needs the baseaddress adjusted again. I have no clue how to find the baseaddress or I'd try.
This mod rocks so much though, thanks a lot creators!
launcher method doesn't work anymore with this latest update. RIP.

tinker

Casual Client
I'm assuming it's broken but I just got home and am downloading patch, will fix it when I can

Sill Plain

Potential Patron
yay thanks a lot tinker. ur mod is sooo good i can't play again w/o it. well i play mostly because of visuals anyway.
imma wait patiently for the fix :)

tinker

Casual Client
Try this new BaseAddress: 0x0205E564.

Also, I've been busy doing job app stuff but I swear I'll have a version that (hopefully) won't break on patches done soon lol.

JustGuy

Casual Client
Try this new BaseAddress: 0x0205E564.
Also, I've been busy doing job app stuff but I swear I'll have a version that (hopefully) won't break on patches done soon lol.
Confirmed working.

That also sounds really great. Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.