Blade & soul Costume mods (1 Viewer)

N

nonexistantone

Any chance for a Yun version of the NSFW Stinger and GitS mods please? Or any other NSFW mods for Yun in general?

Already dled the normal version of your Yun stinger mod and it's lovely, but more options are always nice xD

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Is there a proper nude mod for BnS? All I have seen is a n unrealistic vagina for mod. If someone willing to put more time into a mod I'm sure they will accomplish something.

Ashllay

Casual Client
Is there a proper nude mod for BnS? All I have seen is a n unrealistic vagina for mod. If someone willing to put more time into a mod I'm sure they will accomplish something.
I tried once or twice to add vag on my mods but failed miserably if you know where i can get some exeple textures tell me.

zenden

Potential Patron
I like your edits, nicely done.

One suggestion though about the Gon F Howl At the Moon outfit, could you leave the stockings showing and just remove the sash/bow? Would look amazing.

S

Sirex

Hello Ashllay,

Regarding to your -GonF_60090- mod, I think there is perhaps something wrong because your mod is working but I would like the "Fishnet" version of the mod and I'm unable to run it. I perhaps must deleate one of the .upk file ?

Great mods anyway.

reiokami

Potential Patron
please made Yuria outfit NSFW (Nipslip).
I like her bewbs.
i like your mods btw.
keep up the good works. :grin::grin:

Last edited:

itsmeyourbrother

Potential Patron
Hello Ashllay,

Regarding to your -GonF_60090- mod, I think there is perhaps something wrong because your mod is working but I would like the "Fishnet" version of the mod and I'm unable to run it. I perhaps must deleate one of the .upk file ?

Great mods anyway.
if i'm not mistaken the mod will have an extension to the .upk; you have to delete the "_fishnet" or whatever is behind the .upk for it to work.

dhell26

Potential Patron
Both or either one of upk for Gon female silent night mod does not remove the white skirt part like shown in the picture you post with the mod. I have tried 1st without v2 by itself and 2nd one with v2 by itself as well try it both together and the white skirt is still there. Not sure what is wrong.

So I found it is version 2 that does not do what you have picture and I have no clue why it is not working. Can you please fix it and I would like version to work like it should. The version one does what you have pictured.

Last edited:

aijwao

Potential Patron
can you remove the top from this outfit? (summer 2017 aka summer saga)

l7if4vc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.