Black Scorpion (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

A young vigilante soon learns that those who stand for justice, must stand alone.

"The very city you protect can't stand you. There's a bounty out on your head. Why do you continue to serve the city of Angels? I wonder how the city would feel if they knew who you really were?"

Other than Black Talon (New Phoenix Films), I can't recall any other story where the heroine actually uses her brain to outsmart the crooks, albeit they were very easy to fool.

Part 1 - Mp4 (720p, 2 Mbps) 30:25, 562 Mb
Part 2 - Mp4 (1080p, 4 Mbps) 29:49, 990 Mb

mediafire.com/folder/wrq3rbtqvq4xt/

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular

A young vigilante soon learns that those who stand for justice, must stand alone.

"The very city you protect can't stand you. There's a bounty out on your head. Why do you continue to serve the city of Angels? I wonder how the city would feel if they knew who you really were?"

Other than Black Talon (New Phoenix Films), I can't recall any other story where the heroine actually uses her brain to outsmart the crooks, albeit they were very easy to fool.

Part 1 - Mp4 (720p, 2 Mbps) 30:25, 562 Mb
Part 2 - Mp4 (1080p, 4 Mbps) 29:49, 990 Mb

pc.cd/kZ7irF7ZlQcaJQXCOw5BaNaahh64vYqRVJfX

Nice, thanks for the share, looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.