Black Desert Armor Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover- No longer functioning-thread locked (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Underwear Boots Gloves and Armor Remover

This mod has stopped working because of a new patch, you should switch to my newest mod, that does the same thing:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:

Requirements

For how to install the required files, just follow the installation instructions inside the zip files.

To make the mod work, install:
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod
or
Armor Swapping Essentials

(Optional)
Transparent Kibelius Armor
Left picture: Sorceress
Right Picture: Witch

----------------Normal Edition:-----------------------------------------------More Transparent Edition:
normal-sorc.jpg normal-witch.jpg --------- more-sorc.jpg more-witch.jpg
Transparent Kibelius - Normal Edition.zip------Transparent Kibelius - More Transparent Edition.zip

Instructions
Follow the Instructions.txt that is inside each .zip file.

remove-undewear-only.jpg

Description: Simply removes all the underwear from all classes. Keeps all the armors, boots and gloves.Does not remove the Starter Armors.

keep-armor-only.jpg

Description:
- Removes underwear, boots and gloves from all sets, from all classes. Keeps only the all the armors.
- Does not remove the Starter Armors.
- Removes the Sorceress Weapon and Talisman.

Description:
- Removes only the Default Underwear, Starter Armors, Starter Boots and Starter Gloves from all female classes plus the Sorceress Starter Weapons.

Remove Body Cover Only
untitled-2-jpg.54924
Description:
- Removes only the armor and underwear, keeps gloves, boots, helmets, wings etc. (Good to make naked Kibelius Costume and keep the wings and everything else)

remove_all.jpg

Description:
- Removes underwear, boots and gloves from all sets, from all classes.
- Removes all armors.
- Removes the Sorceress Weapon and Talisman.

Change-log
v1.0
- Bug: Forgot to rename the .xml files to multiplemodeldesc.xml

v1.1
- Renamed HAND_FOOT_UNDERWEAR_V2.xml from REMOVE_UNDERWEAR_GLOVES_BOOTS.zip to multiplemodeldesc.xml
- Renamed REMOVE_LITERALLY_ALL.xml from REMOVE_LITERALLY_ALL.zip to multiplemodeldesc.xml

- Bug: Underwear only removed for Sorceress and Ranger.

v1.2
- Added lines to remove the underwear for all classes.

v1.3
. Sorceress Weapon and Talisman removed in the "Remove Underwear Gloves and Boots" and "Remove All" versions.

v1.4
. Underwear now doesn't show when you are previewing them in the Cash Shop menu (Except the "Remove All" version)
. Now you have the ability to see your underwear when using the "Remove All" version, you just have to use the toggle button when in Safe Zones

v1.5
. Damaged Models are now showing correctly for the "remove underwear only" version, and for the "remove gloves and boots" version.
. Panties from Valkyrie skirts are now removed in all versions.

. Added all the lines from the original multiplemodeldesc.xml
. Translated all the comments from the original multiplemodeldesc.xml to English.

v1.5.1

. Panties from Range skirts are now removed in all versions.

v1.5.2
. Fixed bra of the default underwear for Ranger being shown.

v1.6
. Panties from Tamer dresses removed in all versions.
. Removed 2 more panties from Ranger that were missing (Agerian Armor and Zereth Armor)

v1.7
. Underwear from Plum removed (for the most part)

. Lower Body armor for sorceress included in the "remove all" version (I forgot)
. Pieces of armor classified as "shoulders" are also removed now from the "remove all" version

v1.8

. Invisible pants when armor swapping fixed.

v1.9
. Full Set Replacer from my other thread now Included in case you want to swap a costume and still keep underwear off.

v1.91
Warrior Full-set armor swapping now supported.

v1.92
Full Set Armor swapping for all armors in the game supported

v1.93
Fixed Kibelius armor for Ranger

v1.94
- Removed the partcombinationdesc.xml from the release, leaving the responsibility to the Armor Swapping Essentials to remove the underwear under the skirts

v2.0
- All Plum (Maehwa) underwear are now being removed.
- All Plum (Maehwa) boots and gloves are now being removed with the remove_gloves_and_boots, and remove_all version.
- Life Skill outfits are also removed now in the remove_all version.

v2.1
- Assigned the function of removing panties under females dresses back to this mod.
This mod doesn't work anymore after the 06/17/2016 patch.
If you still want a working nude mod, please refer to: Black Desert Online Nude Mod - Texture Replace Method but there is no way to remove gloves or boots anymore :(

v2.3
- Fixed the "Body" bug in character creation
- Updated with the latest .PAC files

v2.4
- New costumes added to the partcombinationdesc.xml

v2.5
- Fixed issue with Ranger's Kibelius Armor

v2.6
- Fixed another issue with Ranger's Kibelius Armor

- Fixed the Maid Costume
- Created new option "Remove Body Cover Only"

Old Versions:
Armor Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover (v1.3 - v2.5).zip

Attachments

remove_all-v2_6.zip
42.5 KB · Views: 1,984

remove_starter-v2_6.zip
34.2 KB · Views: 1,807

remove_underwear_only-v2_6.zip
35.3 KB · Views: 3,474

Last edited:

Syr

Potential Patron
Thanks so much! This is pretty helpful =) Was curious if you had/were working on a version that removes Underwear, boots/gloves, and starter armors only. Is that even possible? I took a stab at it but lets just say things went horribly wrong and I accomplished nothing lol.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If someone downloaded the first version, please download the new version 1.1. The previous version wasn't working because I forgot to rename the files.

Thanks so much! This is pretty helpful =) Was curious if you had/were working on a version that removes Underwear, boots/gloves, and starter armors only. Is that even possible? I took a stab at it but lets just say things went horribly wrong and I accomplished nothing lol.
Here you go sir, this one should do the trick:

Attachments

Reactions: Syr

2903jb

Potential Patron
Thanks, helped out on some of the issues i was having, hope i can ask two questions though, first do you know which file is associated with kibelius, i'd like to remove most armor and underwear, but would like to make an exception of that and have it show up, also you seem to have a very transparent texture for your kibelius, would you mind sharing :)

2903jb

Potential Patron
Sorry about that, found the file association in one of your other posts, i'd still like to know about the texture though :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks, helped out on some of the issues i was having, hope i can ask two questions though, first do you know which file is associated with kibelius, i'd like to remove most armor and underwear, but would like to make an exception of that and have it show up, also you seem to have a very transparent texture for your kibelius, would you mind sharing :)
Answering here anyways in case someone else have the same question:

The Kibelius Armor with wings model name ends with: _00_UB_0034.PAC
without wings ends with: _00_UB_0034_01.PAC

The transparency you don't do through the multiplemodeldesc.xml file. In order to do that, you have to open the armor texture in Photoshop and probably mess around with the alpha channels a little bit.

The texture files for the Kibelius Armor are
848997520.dds
3125651417.dds
3958123004.dds

And I used the Kibelius_wingless.7z files that PrincessNicky posted in this thread: Black Desert Online armor/costume mods

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
For some reason the underwear only is only working for me on Sorc and Ranger, i downloaded v1.1 and tried that but same problem.
the only other mod i have installed is one for the black garter underwear to be topless and bottomless.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
For some reason the underwear only is only working for me on Sorc and Ranger, i downloaded v1.1 and tried that but same problem.
the only other mod i have installed is one for the black garter underwear to be topless and bottomless.
You are right! I didn't notice that.
Thank you for the feedback.
I fixed it now, just download the new v1.2

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
New Update 1.3
Sorceress Weapons and Talisman removed in the
"Remove Underwear Gloves and Boots" and "Remove All" versions.

weap-sorc.jpg

Last edited:

TheHanditard

Potential Patron
How do you undo this mod? I made a backup of the original multiplemodeldesc.xml, but when i put the original back, it didnt reset anything.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
How do you undo this mod? I made a backup of the original multiplemodeldesc.xml, but when i put the original back, it didnt reset anything.
Just delete the multiplemodeldesc.xml and if it doesn't work, restore the PAD00001.paz to it's original place.

TheHanditard

Potential Patron
I got it working, i had to delete my character folder. N start over. Only problem is, now the mod I had working, doesnt work anymore. :( (the Female-RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat) All i wanted to try and do, was keep the existing change of "removing starter clothes" but to also keep the underwear if you switch to it. But still be able to be nude, if you just removed your chest armor. That's how my game WAS working.. but i guess something with the patch changed things, so his bat files no longer work right.

Now anytime i log in, i'm always naked. Seems any starter clothes, or pearl store items and nullified.

Remilneia

Potential Patron
While this itself is good, it doesn't seem to remove the... underwear... thing... on the Lumik armor for Sorceress. I do very much appreciate the underwear-only remover... though it also has weird issues with Sorceress; the arms are invisible, and the legs have this weird... Karlstein-esque hotpants on it in a pseudo panty-like fashion.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I got it working, i had to delete my character folder. N start over. Only problem is, now the mod I had working, doesnt work anymore. :( (the Female-RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat) All i wanted to try and do, was keep the existing change of "removing starter clothes" but to also keep the underwear if you switch to it. But still be able to be nude, if you just removed your chest armor. That's how my game WAS working.. but i guess something with the patch changed things, so his bat files no longer work right.

Now anytime i log in, i'm always naked. Seems any starter clothes, or pearl store items and nullified.

Download this, and extract to your character folder:

I made it specially for you.
It does exactly what you want. It removes Starter Clothes and the underwear under it. But if you press the "toggle" button, you can see your underwear.

Attachments

REM_STARTER_KEEP_INNER_v3.rar
1.7 KB · Views: 517

Last edited:

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
I noticed a wee mistake on this last one the valkyrie upgrade armour not the starter is removed, I fixed it in mine with your instructions by changing :

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHW_02_UB_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

to

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PVW_02_UB_0007.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

your doing amazing stuff man keep it up. Also i'm usually pretty terrible at this stuff but your explanations are really good :)

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
You are right, the Valkyrie uses a different Model. Forgot about that. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to fix that and re-upload.

Also the witch seems to be the wrong armour as well, plus shes still wearing her underwear.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Also the witch seems to be the wrong armour as well, plus shes still wearing her underwear.
Download the new version I uploaded (v2)

Here is working fine:
2016-04-02_55146961.jpg

Starter armor, no underwear

Update 1.4

Thanks to Cerophono, now it's possible to remove both underwear under the armor, and the underwear that appears when you press the "Show Underwear" button.

Let me exemplify:

Before, only this was possible:
u.jpg

or
I.jpg

Now this is possible:
v.jpg

And also this:
2016-04-02_55688474.jpg

This was possible due to this logic that all underwear are using now:
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
    <Model Index="--">base model</Model>
    <Model Index="I-">model when we have show underwear on</Model>
    <Model Index="-U">model when we are displaying armor</Model>
    <Model Index="IU">what model happens when both are true? (impossible, but define it anyway)</Model>
</Conditional>

Changelog:
- In the "Remove Boots Gloves and Underwear" version you can now remove your armor with the "Show Underwear" button and your underwear won't pop back on.
- In the "Remove All" version, you can put your underwear back on, by clicking the "Show Underwear button".

Those changes are now available if you download the v.14

I also created a Java program that reads the game's files and folder's structure, and automatically creates separated files for each section of a multiplemodeldesc.xml. See image for a better understanding:
java1.jpg
java2.jpg

I made this mainly for me so I don't have to manually rename each line all the time, but if you want to check it out, here is the download link of the zip file:
In it you will find 2 folders one that has all the files with their Model removed (like the screenshot above), and another one that keeps the Models.
The Java file is also included but I don't think it will be that interesting to see.

Well, that's it for now. Let me know if I miss anything.

Attachments

separated_files.zip
33.5 KB · Views: 406

qudtjfslr

Potential Patron
Ranger Armor set list

PEW_00_UB_0030.pac Kabaro ?
PEW_00_UB_0009.pac kyril
PEW_BW_UB_0017.pac BaekMuSae
PEW_01_UB_0001.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.1 armor
PEW_02_UB_0001.pac base
PEW_02_UB_0002.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.2 armor
PEW_02_UB_0003.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.3 armor
PEW_02_UB_0004.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.4 armor
PEW_02_UB_0006.pac Beauty Shop line 1 no.2 armor
PEW_03_UB_0002.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.5 armor
PEW_00_UB_0053.pac Gotha rensa
PEW_10_UB_0006.pac Maid set
PEW_00_UB_0032.pac Atanis
PEW_00_UB_0033.pac Kalsyutain
PEW_00_UB_0034.pac kibelius
PEW_10_UB_0007.pac jp dress
PEW_00_UB_0037.pac coock
PEW_KW_UB_0001.pac Red Moon
PEW_00_UB_0045.pac Sylvia
PEW_00_UB_0004.pac
PEW_00_UB_0007.pac shudad
PEW_00_UB_0007_01.pac shudad

PEW_00_UB_0052.pac ?
PEW_10_UB_0012.pac ?
PEW_00_UB_0040.pac ?
PEW_10_UB_0009.pac ?
PEW_10_UB_0006.pac ?
PEW_00_UB_0031.pac ?
PEW_02_UB_0005.pac ?
PEW_00_UB_0010.pac ?

I am looking for a Ranger armor Ignis
But it did not find.
Do you know the code?

kenshin7

Casual Client
Ranger Armor set list

PEW_00_UB_0030.pac Kabaro ?
PEW_00_UB_0009.pac kyril
PEW_BW_UB_0017.pac BaekMuSae
PEW_01_UB_0001.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.1 armor
PEW_02_UB_0001.pac base
PEW_02_UB_0002.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.2 armor
PEW_02_UB_0003.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.3 armor
PEW_02_UB_0004.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.4 armor
PEW_02_UB_0006.pac Beauty Shop line 1 no.2 armor
PEW_03_UB_0002.pac Beauty Shop line 2 no.5 armor
PEW_00_UB_0053.pac Gotha rensa
PEW_10_UB_0006.pac Maid set
PEW_00_UB_0032.pac Atanis
PEW_00_UB_0033.pac Kalsyutain
PEW_00_UB_0034.pac kibelius
PEW_10_UB_0007.pac jp dress
PEW_00_UB_0037.pac coock
PEW_KW_UB_0001.pac Red Moon
PEW_00_UB_0045.pac Sylvia
PEW_00_UB_0004.pac
PEW_00_UB_0007.pac shudad
PEW_00_UB_0007_01.pac shudad

PEW_00_UB_0052.pac ?
PEW_10_UB_0012.pac ?
PEW_00_UB_0040.pac ?
PEW_10_UB_0009.pac ?
PEW_10_UB_0006.pac ?
PEW_00_UB_0031.pac ?
PEW_02_UB_0005.pac ?
PEW_00_UB_0010.pac ?

I am looking for a Ranger armor Ignis
But it did not find.
Do you know the code?
It should be PEW_00_UB_0010.pac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.