Black Desert Retexture One-Off (1 Viewer)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
First off, Thanks to BlackFire for the great tools, and Anyelou, Nickson, Suzu and Nicky for the inspiration and fantastic textures.

I started this thread for anyone who makes a one off re-texture and wants to share it. I whipped this up mainly because I got tired of looking at the same colors and wanted variety, ...and its cold and I can't sleep lol.

This is a cut-up and retexture of the Valkerie starter set gear. Nickson5555's body texture is shown on the model. Not trying to break new ground here, just adding something different.

Use Meta injector to apply. If you have your own texture, feel free to share it here even if your not planning on releasing a big mod or collection.

Valkerie-Dr1.png

Attachments

ValkerieStarterSet.rar
331 KB · Views: 140

Last edited:

Exgenesis

Content Creator
I find that I end up wearing a particular outfit for days on end (can't say weeks because I've only played for one week). That said, I expect if the Kibelius Outfit had a durability like a boat I would probably wear it out. So in my one off changes, I'm creating some alternate shoes / heels for my avatar. Because every badass combat angel needs at least a second or third (or 100th) pair of shoes to go with an outfit.

The original Kibelius Brass Heels

hpazumj.png

Chain Kibelius Heels for Witch

5eKOsqP.png

Kibelius High Heels for Witch
6wma0kL.png

I tend to create things as I see an aesthetic need for them (and to prevent eye fatigue from the same damn costume).

If you need help applying any of these things (if you decide to try them out) shoot me a message and I can give you a quick tutorial. I haven't posted DL links for these shoes because I don't really view them as production quality, but I was getting tired of being blinded while fishing in the original outfit. Files / tutorial available on request.

I haven't looked at these after the 2/1 patch but they were working yesterday.

Attachments

Witch__chain_kibelius.zip
266.5 KB · Views: 120

Witch_High_Heel_kibelius.rar
197.2 KB · Views: 124

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I have begun my journey in experiment with modding this. I am sort of having fun with it. It is all thank to BlackFire, RayWhite and everyone who make the tools to make possible a noob like me can make simple mods. I will post my mod tomorrow when I tidy up a bit first but I wonder if it worth while if I write tutorial for what I do so maybe other people can follow and make more little mods?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I actually make horrible mistake in making this. I was aiming for witch who is my cook but I extract for Tamer because I was playing on her and wasn't mindful :tongue: I guess I have new cook

It all started when I wanted to see feet. I try to learn how to remove shoes. It work well but because nature of part cuts I have clipping in ass when moving. Not as cool. So I try to fix it by shredding cloth. This is a WIP. I plan to shred some more near top of ass for better no clipping on movement.
TbC7LR0.png

You can see here in my experament that I left a lot of cloth on actually the ass section where clipping is poor. This is because I wasn't sure where it was and I test by trial and error! I hope to fix in revision.
LdkR7Lm.png

Here I do some funny stuff to try more realistic damage effect on pants. Again I wanted this on outside but didn't know where it was and it turn out to be front of legs.
VHGcgxu.png

fdeG3lx.gif

So then I get carry away as I often do. I took the pants off total but leaving apron with the cook tools... But the apron was a bit dirty and my Tamer is too cute for so I google "kawaii sausage clipart" and then we have this...
BPSg7Vy.png

"notice me senpai" :grin::grin::grin:
clip art image is also on back. make sense but i did not know this!
HVUFQ1W.png

There is cool looking bug custom on beauty shop!

File is sausage version. Standard meta injector usage but you need to rename file by deleting kawaii sausage part in name.
nhm_fat_poor_0001_ub_0001.dds

Unzip into paz/files_to_patch
Run meta injector
Use Resorepless to fix holes.

If you use text file resorepless hole fix the file to include is
pbw_00_CONTRIBUTE_0005_E.PAC

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.