Black Desert Online (1 Viewer)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
IGN called it "the Prettiest MMO", and HOLY SHIT it truly does look amazing.

Gameplay video:
2014 body physics:
Character creation:
English patch info:

Install guide from Japanese version (recommended): Black Desert Online is Free: How You Can Play in the Japanese Beta Test
Install guide from Korean version (not recommended): Black Desert Online: How You Can Actually Play
N̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶(̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶)̶:̶ ̶Black Desert online - npatch.ru (turns out this is for a different game, which is a shame D:)
English translation from 2013 (if you find a newer one please let me know): Black Desert Online in English | Steparu.com

nhung-game-online-co-nhan-vat-song-dong-nhu-nguoi-that.jpg

Black-Desert-Online-Selfie-640x354.jpg

Black-Desert-screenshots-3.jpg

My laptop can't handle this game, I hope you guys take advantage of this sexy game and report back :)

Last edited:

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Any suggestions? I used Google translate to help register on nakedpatch.ru - nude патчи к играм but I am unable to get past the Step 3: Additional information and challenge question parts of registration form. The translation is not coming through and I don't understand what I have to put in those fields. Any help would be appreciated! Otherwise, could/or is anyone planning on uploading Riz's work to Undertow? I would like to get my hands on those mods in preparation for western closed beta!

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Riz has been starting to remove mods from being publicly available and nobody has re uploaded them, so best be quick about it. There is a drop down on the bottom left of the screen that you can directly translate the page between russian and engilsh without going thru google.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
If you can't figure it out I can pull all the links off that page, too bad nobody is just putting everything in a single zip with a script to install it. Seems like everyone in the modding community still has a bit of the tendency to purposefully make potential users "earn" the mod by going thru some of the same suffering they did..

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
I hope you know those aren't nude mods, those are models for XNA Lara
Ugh! Thanks for the heads up! In that case, I would love to see someone mod this game as I have already pre-ordered it for the western release! Nude mod or not, it looks to be a very fun MMO to try!

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Not to stereotype, but with russians being so "into" nude modding there is bound to be someone out there willing and ready to take on the task of modding this game, if it is possible. There is so much visual stimulation potential with just the character creation alone that makes it worth it. Here's hoping! *fingers crossed*

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
It's honestly just a matter of finding a way to reimport(which, if there's an exporter, a good chunk of the process is done), someone willing to make a re-importer, and managing to reimport it in a way that the hack detection doesn't go ape-shit, and the game itself doesn't crash from a corrupted volume or anything.

It was a problem with DFO for a while, for example, because if you edited a sprite to be too big, it would screw up the offset of everything else in that same archive. Everything would get pushed forward by even a single byte, and the game would end up reading the completely wrong information and just show garbage images, if not crashing outright

daenks

Potential Patron
too bad they blocked anyone who isn't from USA or Canada from this game ... i was so hyped to pre order then this shit happens ...

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
"Daum Games Europe (publisher) has licensed Black Desert Online from Pearl Abyss (the developer) for North America (US, Canada and Mexico), Europe (excluding Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Estonia, Ukraine and Turkey) and Oceania (Australia, New Zealand and all surrounding Islands), as well as all oversea territories of the afore mentioned countries."
That's quoted directly from the BDO website, so it seems to me people in USA/Canada should not worry about pre-ordering.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Been playing around with the NA/EU Character creator tool that has been released and I can't help but wonder if this is on any modder's radar at the moment. CBT2 will be in mid February so I am still keeping hope alive that someone will mod this before launch! BUMP for urgency!

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Do you think that it's a good idea to mod the game before release? That will allow developers/publishers to take action leisurely to prevent it from working. If they care of course.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Yes but Korean and Japanese communities are rather isolated. Don't know what's going on there. And for Russian release the developers and publisher could not care less about what's happening there. But that is clearly different for EU/NA release. With all those changes made to the game for Western community.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Someone with more knowledge than me can look into this:
QuickBMS - Reimporting files in the archives - ZenHAX
I read on some forum that it can successfully unpack textures in BDO and according to the topic I've linked from the author of the application, it should also be possible to repack modded textures.
I don't understand enough to do more, but if it's something that someone here can work out and then make a tutorial for others to use it, then maybe it's a starting point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.