Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

trashwulf

Casual Client
Is it impossible to remove the shoulder part from the valkyrie's shark costume? The resorepless mod I am using says it can't find it. And I can't find the part with the paz browser either.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is it impossible to remove the shoulder part from the valkyrie's shark costume? The resorepless mod I am using says it can't find it. And I can't find the part with the paz browser either.
Wait for the Dark Knight update for NA, things might change then.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
THANK U XD
You can do it with the meta injector
Bs9DoUk.jpg

W

Wambogirl

I'm about to release a new version from Resorepless Nude Mod, it will include the Breast Size Patcher and it works with the KR version. Wait for it.

Well that's a smooth move of you. Thanks alot :3

Pardon me if it's said before but i found posts that confirmed its still possible to swap armors and some that dont.
So does it work? Then my big question would be how. I tried everything within the power of my incapacity.
Or is it "just" possible to remove certain parts.

Thanks for enlighting my mind.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Well that's a smooth move of you. Thanks alot :3

Pardon me if it's said before but i found posts that confirmed its still possible to swap armors and some that dont.
So does it work? Then my big question would be how. I tried everything within the power of my incapacity.
Or is it "just" possible to remove certain parts.

Thanks for enlighting my mind.

As has been stated many times here at Undertow, armor swapping can't be done with Blackfire's tools, and he has stopped working on the tool that will swaps armor, since each time he did it, the makers of the game posted an update which broke the tool.
You said you found posts that confirm armor swapping is still possible. I'm sure Undertow members who play Black Desert Online would love to have links to those quotes.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

MehFella

Potential Patron
I'd love to be able to swap my maehwa's fishing lifeskill with that of another class. The maehwa's one has these awful looking sleeves.

celtic

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "포스트 스즈 :
142,116, 회원 : 26775"] 당신은 메타 인젝터와 함께 할 수있는
Bs9DoUk.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
Is it possible within the game?????

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
[QUOTE = "포스트 스즈 :
142,116, 회원 : 26775"] 당신은 메타 인젝터와 함께 할 수있는
Bs9DoUk.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
Is it possible within the game?????
jy8eeaq.jpg

Yes Ranger's chest is big enough to make it easy to understand Dark Knight is thin

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
is anyone else having problems with crashing in the loading screen?
the log file has this at the end:
^ 2017-02-22 23:34:07 10228-00-3 eErrNoErrorHappen (3749371554) Error!=>[d:/games/black desert/Character/RepresentativePartModel.xml]? ???? ????

I looked in that folder and the xml file isn't there
You pad00000.meta file is corrupted, delete your "pad00000.meta" file under "Black Desert Online\Paz" and your "version.dat" file under your Black Desert instalation folder and let the browser re-check your files and re-download the .meta file

M

Mishugina

You pad00000.meta file is corrupted, delete your "pad00000.meta" file under "Black Desert Online\Paz" and your "version.dat" file under your Black Desert instalation folder and let the browser re-check your files and re-download the .meta file
Everything good now. Thanks a lot man

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.