Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

daenks

Potential Patron
sorry for the dumb question but how do we swap the armors? do we have to download a program or just edit a file that is already in the game folder? sorry if I missed something on the main post about it :x

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
sorry for the dumb question but how do we swap the armors? do we have to download a program or just edit a file that is already in the game folder? sorry if I missed something on the main post about it :x
You're not able to swap armor anymore and BlackFireBR won't work on it anymore in the future.

kalien

Potential Patron
Hey I was wondering if anyone has try removing yellow see through cloth that Valkyrie awakening outfit has. Is there a easy way to get rid of this yellow see through cloth. I use the paz browser and it's in 025 pvw_00_hand_0058.pac but I don't know how edit it though. I was wondering if some would be kind enough to show me how too edited >.> In skyrim I would just remove the meshes with corresponding part I want to remove but I get the feeling can't do the same here.

Update: Figure out how to remove see through yellow cloth after looking around everywhere for answers. I use a blank dds file and rename it and use the meta injector it was quite simple really. Only frustrating part was finding the name of the texture file for the see through yellow cloth on the outfit >.> You are probably wondering why go through the trouble of doing this.

Well I hate clipping I use the breast patcher so when I make my Valkyrie boobs bigger eventually they clipped through this cloth. This also happens with the Kibelius set for Valkyrie so yeah clipping just bothers me a lot lol.

Last edited:

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I change premium outfits to armor with metainjector. manually changing/renaming the pac works great.I Changed the starter armor to Kibelius.
Much easier to rename the pac than it is to mess with the xmls.
Although there are times where it seems to be hit or miss...meta doesnt always like to inject the pac.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Like I mention above, no and BlackFireBR won't work on it anymore.
Would also like to mention the reason BlackFireBR doesn't work on it anymore due to the fact that it can hurt PA profit causing them to reverse engineer all the mods and render them useless.

heluo187

Casual Client
KP 2017-01-25
Today updated generate_hashes_command.bat unable to generate new NULL and hashes.txt, the official may have a new encryption?
RNM can not extract the file
PAZ Browser can not extract files
Kp seems to be finishing on the MOD..?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey hey, do you know the file name for the Witch Shark Costume aswell? i cant find it with the filebrowser =(
NVQ9wrW.png
rMFqxz0.png
FAllMdx.png
l66Aa6E.png
Fq45faw.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.