Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
4mJhSFV.jpg

If you succeed in the patch you can enjoy it with various costumes.

K

KiiraKun

Paz browser literally will NOT work for me... it continues to say "paz_browser has stopped working" everytime i launch it, any ideas?

Baldowin

Potential Patron
hey guys was curious if any one thinks its possible to get the sicarious(kunoichi) scarf to pop up / show while wearing red nose tunic ? so that u have red nose tunic appearance and the scarf ? if so any idea how i'd go bout this ?

PinkNyao

Content Creator
armour swapping Essentials is the amazing idea. but "PAC File Names Relations" ? ...such a failed

I know this is probably bait but I am going to respond anyway:

Don't be a hater. This thread changed because Pearl Abyss removed the ability for anyone to swap out armors because (this is speculation) it was eating into cash shop profits. If you want an outfit so bad, buy it and support the developers. Supporting the developers also supports us in a roundabout way because then we can continue to play an awesome game with these awesome mods. :3

K

kucha

Hello. Help me to replace the armor Grunil at Aker Guard please. I am a layman, please explain step by step:)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
As PinkNyao said, Pearl Abyss removed the ability for anyone to swap out armors.

UCRurari

Potential Patron
I know this is probably bait but I am going to respond anyway:

Don't be a hater. This thread changed because Pearl Abyss removed the ability for anyone to swap out armors because (this is speculation) it was eating into cash shop profits. If you want an outfit so bad, buy it and support the developers. Supporting the developers also supports us in a roundabout way because then we can continue to play an awesome game with these awesome mods. :3

now I see. my apologize, maybe I go to market and deal with it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't understand why it was like this !! , Plz help me !!! ( my bad Eng )
Thanks

Untitled1ff98.png
As long as you see the folder tree, is the folder specification wrong? GameOn \ BlackDesert \ Paz Put here paz_browser. GameOn \ BlackDesert \ Paz \ into the patcher_resources folder. If quickbms for File Extractor is under the Paz folder it can not be executed, so delete it if it exists.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
M
I don't understand why it was like this !! , Plz help me !!! ( my bad Eng )
Thanks

Untitled1ff98.png
Maybe the length of the path to your game is too long for my program. I think I allocated 256 bytes for folder path, and your path certainly have more than 256 characters.
Try moving your PAZ folder to a shorter path (Like C:\) and then run the paz_browser again.

Jeany

Casual Client
anyone knows the filename of the new Witch Costume Labreve, the awakening set? ty in advance =)

Figured it out myself! It's PWW_00_UB_0064.PAC just in case someone needs it aswell. =)

Last edited:

pipster79

Potential Patron
can someone post an updated hashes.txt
mine wont update for some reason and i want to edit the new witch awakening costume

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Is anyone able to see if you can swap the young wizard textures and replace them with the warriors face textures? I hate how bad they made the textures for the young wizard :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.