Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

Coney

Potential Patron
Sadly that did not work, I'm getting a bit confused on this. I'll dump all of the texture files, I also realized I didn't put the shoulder textures in the previous download, so I'll make sure everything is in. This includes the weapon textures.

Looking into it again, it doesn't seem the skirt is modifiable either. The texture is supposedly pvw_00_lb_0058.dds, but changing it doesn't give any effect. I looked at the upperbody model via Paz Browser (pvw_00_ub_0058.dds), and found that the skirt is part of it, but no wireframe in the mid torso, so I'm guessing the transparent glow texture is in another file but not sure what.

Attachments

Enslar Valkyrie.zip
15 MB · Views: 218

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Hi guys, Valkyrie Awakening just released and I've been messing with the armor. For some reason I can't modify pvw_00_lb_0058_hair.dds, the yellow glowing parts of the upper armor (around the torso). I figure it's a DXT5, however even as saving as a DXT5 there are still no changes. I'm trying to make it completely invisible, how can I solve this?

Here are the original textures. Edit: Removed download because of missing textures, refer to my next post.
I'm not sure, but might be something with pvw_00_lb_0058_hair_sp.dds.
I'm not sure what the "sp" versions of the file, but I think it might be something with glow or shine.

Give it a try and let us know.

Coney

Potential Patron
I'm not sure what the "sp" versions of the file, but I think it might be something with glow or shine.

Doesn't seem there's any file named pvw_00_lb_0058_hair_sp.dds, and modifying the sp files doesn't look like it does anything.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi guys, Valkyrie Awakening just released and I've been messing with the armor. For some reason I can't modify pvw_00_lb_0058_hair.dds, the yellow glowing parts of the upper armor (around the torso). I figure it's a DXT5, however even as saving as a DXT5 there are still no changes. I'm trying to make it completely invisible, how can I solve this?

Here are the original textures. Edit: Removed download because of missing textures, refer to my next post.
Dumb question, but you are injecting the texture using Meta Injector, right?

sp is specular texture

Coney

Potential Patron
Dumb question, but you are injecting the texture using Meta Injector, right?
sp is specular texture
I'm using Meta Injector, yeah. Modifying other parts such as the upperbody, shoulders, hands, and boots works perfectly fine. Only trouble I'm having is the skirt, transparent texture on the torso, and the cape, but I'm only interested in the transparent texture.

Coney

Potential Patron
I figured out the solution, the transparent piece of cloth on the torso of the Enslar armor was from pvw_00_hand_0058_hair.dds all along. I was trying to figure out which piece of armor renders it, and strangely the hand armor renders a chest piece, why that is I have absolutely no idea, but I'm glad I solved it. I just want to thank BlackFireBR for the really helpful Paz Browser, Meta Injector, and File Extractor, without them I may never have achieved perfecting the underboob.

Mark Andrew

Potential Patron
3FIZKWM.jpg

New Ranger costume in KR server.. Sweet

Ravensong

Potential Patron
Hi there, I'd like to remove the following part of the sorceress's starting gear. Is that possible? I managed to remove everything BUT the desired piece so far :D

Unbenannt.png

Ravensong

Potential Patron
Hi there, I'd like to remove the following part of the sorceress's starting gear. Is that possible? I managed to remove everything BUT the desired piece so far :D

Unbenannt.png

I already found it in the paz_browser. Apparently it's a shoulder piece but still, removing it via resorpless.exe has no effect.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
PBzJQqJ.png

I wearing maid cos mod, but it looks like all naked
and lavleef cos , kibelius cos looks like all naked too
Metainjector error is related to it?
capture.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.