Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Phrike

Potential Patron
You will have to do what it is taught at the "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures" from this thread: Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

If you are lucky enough that the part you want to remove is a entire ".pac" file (E.g.: PBW_00_LB_0046.PAC) then alll you need to do is use Resorepless Patcher to remove that specific pac, otherwise, it's texture editing.

I'm going to complete that post later on how to get rid of missing body parts when removing textures.

Good luck

Thank you!

pipster79

Potential Patron
having a hard time finding the file extractor tool that black fire posted a while back, can someone point me there please

zzjay99

Potential Patron
Can someone Please Help me get the lumik armor normlmap? i tried file extractor>single file but Photoshop isnt opening the file...idk why it says the dds is uncompatible...even tried in gimp...and nvidia tool but keeps saying its uncompatible

Last edited:

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone Please Help me get the lumik armor normlmap? i tried file extractor>single file but Photoshop isnt opening the file...idk why it says the dds is uncompatible...even tried in gimp...and nvidia tool but keeps saying its uncompatible

could you please say what file it is exactly?

got them i think, file uploads to the forum is not working atm for me, dunno why, but here they are : i removed the link, pm me if you still need it :)

Last edited:

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if this has stopped working after the new update, but is anyone else getting an error when the nude textures try to inject into the program? Resorepless keeps crashing right after it says applying... Which makes it not apply into the game.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Not sure if this has stopped working after the new update, but is anyone else getting an error when the nude textures try to inject into the program? Resorepless keeps crashing right after it says applying... Which makes it not apply into the game.
Are you playing on NA/EU? NA/EU doesn't crash for me, not sure about other versions.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I had a similar problem. Solved by deleting the "patcher_resources" folder and extracting it again from the .zip file.
You should try that.

Coney

Potential Patron
i'm looking to find the textures for the maids from the cash shop. does anyone know their file names?

T

toan1981

Hello,
i'm having such a hard time following the guide.
could someone provide a step by step how to swap basic armor with premium armor?

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.