Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly. " :|
hopefully they do it soon, literally just xml file
Message approved. I'm not on the site 24x7.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
cueg7QS.jpg

Nipple erection version

I've uploaded to this post. ↓

Peter Shieh

Vivacious Visitor

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
uWaZ5Iu.jpg

My shai
I also fix my neck. (I still don't like it, but... lol)
I upload it first of all.
I will fix it again if I feel like it.
And I think that there is probably a black spot on the shoulder. I've fixed it, but I can't confirm it in the game, so I'm leaving this problem

dstuff

Potential Patron
Just relying question/request from a friend:

As you know, the BDO in EU/NA has censored Shai textures (they basically got copy-pasta job treatment like tera elins got years ago) with some customization options explicitly disabled in character creation. For example:

Assuming that just simple file replacement of relevant (presumably .paz) files in NA/EU with KR/JP ones would work - would anyone be able to provide those ?

idlogin

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, I need help a little bit.
I use new nude prototype, Please help I want a body or bone Thick like the old one on the top left.
The body is noticeably emaciated, even though I didn't adjust anything from the original.

I think the front of boobs is very beautiful, but on the side I think it's Saggy Boobs.
When wearing clothes, it is quite obvious that there is a space above.

PS. So sorry english very bad

Pirouette

Potential Patron
Assuming that just simple file replacement of relevant (presumably .paz) files in NA/EU with KR/JP ones would work - would anyone be able to provide those ?
Sadly it wont work. NA/EU ver have an additional texture files with #eu# in their filenames in addition to original korean ones as example plw_00_uw_0000.dds and #eu#plw_00_uw_0000.dds so replacing files from one locale to another will give you nothing as far as i know.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
place in files_to_patch\.resorepless\character
Do not tell people to tamper with the .resorepless folder.

Sadly it wont work. NA/EU ver have an additional texture files with #eu# in their filenames in addition to original korean ones as example plw_00_uw_0000.dds and #eu#plw_00_uw_0000.dds so replacing files from one locale to another will give you nothing as far as i know.
Inaccurate.
Files from other client releases can work just fine, the reason they won't is because the file order, file sizes, amount of files and which files are in a specific paz archive are most likely different, and those would be have to be updated in the meta file to reflect the changes, which outside of code there is currently no way to do that.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Do not tell people to tamper with the .resorepless folder.

i know the rules here against custom armors, it is only a folder and missing parts fix
to allow resorep to work since it doesnt work with suzus part .xml.
can't place the file elsewhere for metainjector to load it can you?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
kD19y2F.gif

Small Tits program sculpting
I haven't put it out yet
Just show lol
pnTZlXU.jpg
4XtzXvC.jpg

There is no point in pushing up the hem of the jacket if you make a small breast lol

EDIT:
The outline of the lower part of the breast is an obstacle.
Let's fix the normal map texture ... but it is troublesome ...
Is there anybody who can change this level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.