Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyko23

Casual Client
This Costume Just Came Out in NA/EU Update today : If suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Sensei can lewd it up, it would be nissu ! :wink:

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, so I think I understand the folder structure for models now. However, I put that shadow tracker boots fix in (for example) the lahn directory and I still have feet texture popping out of the costume. What'd I do wrong?

Last edited:

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
Suzu i was wondering if you might be able to remove the sleeves on the lahn Floree set. Ive been trying to remove them for a few days now and cant seem to get it correct its this set.

4ca28b34504a9e14a9ef28e5b2e92f46.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu i was wondering if you might be able to remove the sleeves on the lahn Floree set. Ive been trying to remove them for a few days now and cant seem to get it correct its this set.

4ca28b34504a9e14a9ef28e5b2e92f46.jpg
I think that the part of the arm was drawn on the same texture together with the transparent skirt.

Koyomi Araragi

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

got a question: I want to remove these (pic1 marked red) lines from my sorc fallen garzar outfit. I located the file name with resorepless via tools > get textures from a file. Then i removed it with tools > remove armor "pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds"(file name). Then i patched it with Meta Injector. When i log in my sorc looks like this (pic2) and my valk like this (pic3).
So the valk got the desired change but the whole upperbody of my sorc was removed. Is it because they both share the same file names for the lines? there is no "pHw_00_ub_0076_hair" for sorc it's shared with valk.

pic1.png pic2.png pic3.png

need some advice pls

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.