Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahmanism

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mod! but, i have some trouble with witch's beginner serendian armor, may i ask you some question?
why witch's upper body is not covered by clothes even though she has a texture for the upperbody?
sorry for my bad english

SakuraTestarossa

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I'm new to modding. I'm currently having some issues with the Karlstein Armour. I can't seem to fix the hole. I manage to fix the hole on the sorceress model but I can't seem to get everyone else working.

Attachments

• 2019-01-26_6233227.JPG
    2019-01-26_6233227.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 739

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi guys, I'm new to modding. I'm currently having some issues with the Karlstein Armour. I can't seem to fix the hole. I manage to fix the hole on the sorceress model but I can't seem to get everyone else working.
Please refer to my modified partcutdesc.xml or use it
I uploaded it to the top post

wbvalid

Potential Patron
I know how to texture, but thank you! I use 3D Coat.
I will watch video for any tips though. Always good to learn new things.
We always confuse each other because of language
smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat_1f605.png

The problem is just that every single texture Pearl Abyss made has bad seams on Dark Knight. Including some hidden in the Alpha channels of _w.

Now I see the _sp is very bad and causing seams within the head mesh itself, not just where the head and body meet.
My new _sp will also fix the weird low res shine spots all over DK body.
View attachment 80863
It is almost finished. Looking very good. I also made a new skin texture for your 3D body for Dark Knight. I will share ones I am done, probably next week because I won't have time to work on it this weekend.
Hi Kitty Ears, have you released the fix to dark knight's skin texture? Where can i find it, i'm facing such problem too. need your help thanks.

elbatta

Potential Patron
Suzu, would you be able to possibly finish the Bunny outfit for Valkyrie, i'd really like appreciate it, thanks.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, would you be able to possibly finish the Bunny outfit for Valkyrie, i'd really like appreciate it, thanks.
Did not you consider renaming Lahn's maid costume's pac file?
Try by yourself trial and error

If that does not work, let's tell you the next way

elbatta

Potential Patron
Did not you consider renaming Lahn's maid costume's pac file?
Try by yourself trial and error

If that does not work, let's tell you the next way
It sorta has a texture issue where the front of the outfit clips with the chest, not sure how to go about fixing.
bunny.PNG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It sorta has a texture issue where the front of the outfit clips with the chest, not sure how to go about fixing.View attachment 87183
Are not you a request for Valkyrie?

Skinning of Sorceress's breast is unique, so you need to finish it separately.

I am making maid clothes for all characters with riding clothes, but I have not uploaded it.
It is because fine adjustment is necessary.
I can not do it because I am busy.

elbatta

Potential Patron
Are not you a request for Valkyrie?

Skinning of Sorceress's breast is unique, so you need to finish it separately.

I am making maid clothes for all characters with riding clothes, but I have not uploaded it.
It is because fine adjustment is necessary.
I can not do it because I am busy.
It was for Valkyire and that picture is on my Valkyrie, why it's clipping is beyond me, but i'll toy arond with it in 3ds and figure it out.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
It was for Valkyire and that picture is on my Valkyrie, why it's clipping is beyond me, but i'll toy arond with it in 3ds and figure it out.
Its clipping because you are not using 3d nipples. 3D nipples model has smaller breasts. I had to edit the ranger one to play with normal body model

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Hi Suzu,

Do you know how I can make the nude body show for an outfit without using Parcutdesc.xml?

Koryu

Potential Patron
Hello all,

So, I'm not much of a programmer, but I have art skills, so I decided to try to help out here. I'm taking a crack at working on the meshes themselves. I started with something easy: one of Suzu's Tamer meshes which just needed to be smoothed out a little and didn't need a lot of work (Suzu does great work). It seemed a good place to start.

I used PACtool and made the three lod files just fine. But PACtool didn't put them in the "bones" folder, it just put them in the same folder as the converter... which was weird... but okay.

I went on ahead and edited the mesh lod0 (Which I reasoned was the "highest detail" version) in Blender with no real issue and saved the mesh as a .dae file.

But then I tried to go the other way and nothing happened. It didn't make a Pac file. I couldn't find a .pac file anywhere.

I tried both having the lod files in the directory where the converter put them before (PACtool root), and I moved them into the "bones" folder (And I changed the .bat file both times).

Here's how I have edited the .bat file for dae_to_pac:
Code:
PACtool.exe -replaceAllLOD -r pbw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae pbw_00_nude_0001.pac bones/pbw.pab

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I get tripped up on the programming stuff (Like -r and -replaceALLLOD and checkmarked boxes), so any help would be appreciated :)

Is there more detailed documentation on PACtool than in the Reporseless thread?

While we are at it: Does Blender delete the bones from a mesh? I didn't do anything to the mesh at all except work on the vertices and surface... but I thought I saw a quick warning about bones. Is there a setting I need to make sure is set in Blender to ensure we keep the figure's bones?

Is anyone using Blender to edit meshes and can they give me advice on how to set Blender so that I don't make newbie mistakes? For example: Does anyone use modifiers to make the three lod models? I hope no one is actually hand-modelling three different models for each level of detail. If Suzu is doing that, and still putting out so many models per day, my respect for him has skyrocketed! :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.