Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
DGso1zv.jpg

It's not just hanging from the shoulder.
The inside is a silicone Nubra specification lol

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
Halloween Bloody Costume
Rebuild only texture
You want it?
yep,would be greait if u upload it
and also can u upload u'r customization for Lahn?to make her slim,and to get school uniform loking normal)still have those holes on breasts)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yep,would be greait if u upload it
and also can u upload u'r customization for Lahn?to make her slim,and to get school uniform loking normal)still have those holes on breasts)
My Lahn 's nude body has also changed the mesh of the tits so we can not do big breasts because the vertices of the bind mesh do not match?

Since the shirt moved only a part of the lower tits slightly, it may be influenced by the bind.

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
My Lahn 's nude body has also changed the mesh of the tits so we can not do big breasts because the vertices of the bind mesh do not match?

Since the shirt moved only a part of the lower tits slightly, it may be influenced by the bind.
i will keep them small,it's not really a problem)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i will keep them small,it's not really a problem)
Fl2ip7K.jpg
jBa61PE.jpg
eauWPdz.jpg
7bWM1Zm.jpg
Bm5Ekyh.jpg

Lahn nude mod Upload.
Points to keep in mind: Although the nipple is contracting so as not to come out of the brassiere, the part of the pubic bone is plump, so leave the panties. I will not fix it. Please play with no panties
Regular armor, pearl shop 1st armor, awakening armor will be shipped.
Please delete those who do not need it.

edit; I forgot to say,
This model has narrowed arms, hands, legs, foots and waist.
and
I am trying to make the panties for the awakening armor look like "camel's toes?" lol
I already uploaded it here

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
strange,got this after reinstalled all
1539339972024.png

Oh,take the last partdesc from 1st post and all works xD sorry,had to do it first.

Last edited:

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
Okay well i reduced my Angelic Queen and Treant hiding texture problem. Something wrong in the underwear files. Every other mods deleted only Treant and Angelic Queen mod is activated and the underwear textures.

2018-10-12 (1).png

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
crap,we got shut down russian servers and wipe all data,my tamer,all outfits and other gone to hell :mad::eek:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Di4HD0m.jpg

I belong to Nyanko Country.
I am busy modifying it, I have not worked in the game.
Everyone please work until my part lol:tongue:

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
btw, ia have one question,is it possible to do this body for sorceres and also this school uniform for sorc?just to replace some how

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
btw, ia have one question,is it possible to do this body for sorceres and also this school uniform for sorc?just to replace some how
I have not tried it and I have no intention of trying it.
I do not understand.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
FsJJKAx.png

The black desert is troublesome as it has to make three sizes.
So, I think it would be better to change the costumes specific to each character.
It's comfortable lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ANyxo4J.jpg
YucHXjW.jpg
GOw0RdV.jpg

Test mods canape outfit
Non bind to bone. Game Default Skinning
First of all, since the left and right sides of the boots are influenced each other, it seems that it is necessary to separate them a little like a tamer
I have to adjust the hem and hips of the skirt a bit more
Ignore the belt at this time ...
Lap bag and rope add alpha channel to specular texture so let's not have transparent alpha
It's because the hair is turned off to fit the cock hat of the head which is balding canape
Let's adjust _ao.dds

xk1cwPX.jpg
QGIRNnw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.