Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
YEc8DQj.jpg
FIJ7X30.jpg

Because the texture of ub is shared by parts of pew and phw, the part of the sleeve and the skin of the flank disappeared,
but the erased part of the armor does not change lol
It's strange
jx0Rjux.jpg
nXlz4AQ.jpg

I removed the black leather pants and connected the panty hose with the stomach part and the foot part separated.
Bondage whatever else looks ...lol
Upload the latter two

Attachments

grid.zip
1.6 MB · Views: 381

pdw_black_rose.zip
2.4 MB · Views: 585

XBlode

Potential Patron
I've tried to use the Starter and Regular Armor (Plum).zip file and it does not work in the NA/EU servers is there a way to make it work? Its not showing any of the edited armor just body parts sticking out of the old cloths.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've tried to use the Starter and Regular Armor (Plum).zip file and it does not work in the NA/EU servers is there a way to make it work? Its not showing any of the edited armor just body parts sticking out of the old cloths.
Please try using meta injector 1.7 or later that does not need hashes.txt
Meta Injector Reloaded

XBlode

Potential Patron
Please try using meta injector 1.7 or later that does not need hashes.txt
Meta Injector Reloaded
I was using 1.8b now 1.9 still not working. All the other classes outfits work just not this zip
I forget witch the zip the Treant Camouflage was in but the body is all invisible from the breastbone down the mod is working on that one as well. Just using meta_injector and BreastSizePatcher.

Last edited:

XBlode

Potential Patron
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character

Put partcutdesc.xml here
On this step i had to make the folder ( searched for the folder thinking i lost it ) and put the two files that I unzipped in the same folder I did make two copies of the textures and put them in the folders it told me to I overwritten the old files, the hashes.txt is not there because is not needed anymore .. still does not work.. same thing.. not trying to bug you sorry.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character

Put partcutdesc.xml here
On this step i had to make the folder ( searched for the folder thinking i lost it ) and put the two files that I unzipped in the same folder I did make two copies of the textures and put them in the folders it told me to I overwritten the old files, the hashes.txt is not there because is not needed anymore .. still does not work.. same thing.. not trying to bug you sorry.
The texture must be placed in two folders. Have you placed it?

Daum \ Black Desert \ character \ texture
And
Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character \ texture

Are you running the meta injector as an administrator?

Last edited:

XBlode

Potential Patron
The texture must be placed in two folders. Have you placed it?

Daum \ Black Desert \ character \ texture
And
Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character \ texture

Are you running the meta injector as an administrator?
I did that again and I even put it in \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_to_patch \ character \ texture just to be safe same thing. oh I found out when copying some of the files they overwrite themselves in a clean folder like 70+ of them. I'm unpacking all the zip files I got off your first post Thank for helping me :D

an hour later: Ok I fixed it I just unzipped the (Starter and Regular Armor (Plum).zip) over the old zip files and that worked \o/ there was two copies of the same textures in the zip files one unmodded. Just needed to unzip them in order I guess I'm sorry. Thank you very much. Your mods are great thanks for all your help keep up the good work up.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I did that again and I even put it in \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_to_patch \ character \ texture just to be safe same thing. oh I found out when copying some of the files they overwrite themselves in a clean folder like 70+ of them. I'm unpacking all the zip files I got off your first post Thank for helping me :D

an hour later: Ok I fixed it I just unzipped the (Starter and Regular Armor (Plum).zip) over the old zip files and that worked \o/ there was two copies of the same textures in the zip files one unmodded. Just needed to unzip them in order I guess I'm sorry. Thank you very much. Your mods are great thanks for all your help keep up the good work up.
That sound great:wink:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
rkuVEeV.jpg
OFdmXPn.jpg
lOTFbxF.jpg
hZgDRg8.jpg
yXUGL8q.jpg
hbEbcQw.jpg
PJvoaP0.jpg

Plum's starter and regular armor
Upload to thread top Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu
h7p7Ont.jpg
Gk7N6yU.jpg
ZDhiVCc.jpg
ecVfok9.jpg
mpXyB4d.jpg

I made it short.
When trying to make the longer one shorter, it seems like texture sharing
The shorter one disappeared lol
Although it flickers slightly in the esthetics room, it is good not to be noticeable in the game ...

I put a specular that matches the texture and shine that I changed

Attachments

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
lyJjk2x.jpg
2c95n4b.jpg
HEt8Inp.jpg
s1oPoLb.jpg

Experiment with tattoos
One point tattoo is okay
Unless I increase the resolution,I can not express bukkake and graffiti beautifully maybe...(Bukkake is using the one created by alcaster 4242)
But penis tattoo is a little too embarrassing ... lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.