Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anybody know what classes does each numbers matches ?? :wat: I'm going to try to manually modify the numbers. Thank you ! :wink:
View attachment 76418
9ispyXa.png

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I do not use Resorepless so I do not know exactly
My remodeling data is for meta injector only

Sorry for the late reply, but thx for the answer.

Do you know a good fail safe method to install your outfit mod here without Resorpless and just Metainjector for someone like me who has not a big clue about photoshop and adding modifications by onself ? I just need an explanation how the folder structure has to look like, where I have to drop the files before installation starts and whether I have to add extra files for nude bodies and from where I get them.

Sclera

Potential Patron
Hi,

i am looking for the red nose armor file for Lahn(Ran). i was hoping i could remove the necklace on the top, and remove the shorts under the skirt, and maybe shorten the skirt a bit. any help would be appreciated :)

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Hi,

i am looking for the red nose armor file for Lahn(Ran). i was hoping i could remove the necklace on the top, and remove the shorts under the skirt, and maybe shorten the skirt a bit. any help would be appreciated :)
On ranger is pew_10_foot_0001 , changing the pew should work.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Suzu do you know where are the textures used for the customization of the lips make up? I tried looking for something like the tatoo texture. But after checking files containing lip or customizing i didnt find any for the lips.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu do you know where are the textures used for the customization of the lips make up? I tried looking for something like the tatoo texture. But after checking files containing lip or customizing i didnt find any for the lips.
I think that it was a pattern arrangement that was scaled down like an eyebrow texture.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Does anyone know what could be causing this issue. The [Event] Fox Mask has started causing some wierd clipping issues with the hair. It just started recently as far as I know.

52b2629b-7509-4b50-bce6-ea392f86f4df-original.jpg

Yavushev

Content Creator
All greetings, tell me what to do, or give a link to the correct file, thanks in advance! "

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 513

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I think that it was a pattern arrangement that was scaled down like an eyebrow texture.
I managed to find the textures of the customization menu icons, eyebrows are .pac models. But i cant find the lips. Sneaky texture...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I managed to find the textures of the customization menu icons, eyebrows are .pac models. But i cant find the lips. Sneaky texture...
There is a memory which searched by searching for UV from the body part for customization in the nude folder.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There are people who ask occasionally how to modify the texture by email.
Before modifying, there are many CG software tutorials on other sites, so please check there. You do not understand material and UV even if I say?

It is not my thread to teach from the beginning.

I only offer what I've modified

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
maybe...
example : pvw_00_customizing_dec.dds
xx4BFh3.png

The lips are on the alpha channel
Please look for a color palette:tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.