Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
The Dream Laced underwear has clipping issues on a lot of classes. The only one I can think of that doesn't have issue is Dark Knight.

41a0752613b8d51a8ab2de712712430f.png

On some classes the clipping is so bad that you don't even see the underwear, only little bits of it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The Dream Laced underwear has clipping issues on a lot of classes. The only one I can think of that doesn't have issue is Dark Knight.

41a0752613b8d51a8ab2de712712430f.png

On some classes the clipping is so bad that you don't even see the underwear, only little bits of it.
This underwear was asked by someone to follow the movement of the body.
I will not modify it more than necessary

kolblogberg

Potential Patron
I faced another problem. Clipping issue with Dark Knight. The left hand is clipping through the glove as in the previews. I used resopless + meta injector version and everything went well except of this issue. Any idea how to fix it?

15mo6s9.jpg

2h84vt0.jpg

2sadr1v.jpg

2chb91l.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I faced another problem. Clipping issue with Dark Knight. The left hand is clipping through the glove as in the previews. I used resopless + meta injector version and everything went well except of this issue. Any idea how to fix it?

15mo6s9.jpg

2h84vt0.jpg

2sadr1v.jpg

2chb91l.jpg
Whether you want to erase the texture of the sleeve part or modify the sleeve polygon mesh
The easy thing is to erase the texture

Horo

Potential Patron
H5XfhWXSsSWORaOWYvQyvMIt2SL8HauC_CeAFPG0YmsAzebGWkDwMK8c97zrWeZMAXJUPg=s85
When I used Meta Injector to patch ,these files had failed to patch.What wrong by these files?I have Resorepless and Meta Injector

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Is there a way to prevent Lahn/Ran awakened weapon from cutting off the hand armor? I tried editing the following line

<Relation CutType="PSW_Awakenweapon">
<!-- <Cut>PSW_Hand</Cut> -->
</Relation>

But it still cuts out the hand armor slot.

kolblogberg

Potential Patron
Whether you want to erase the texture of the sleeve part or modify the sleeve polygon mesh
The easy thing is to erase the texture

EDIT : Where can I find the sleeve texture? I tried navigating through the files_to_patch/character/texture and search for pdw and found the upper body and lower body files but what should I do next? The clipping is horrendous and is driving me mad since I cannot do anything about. Be it rescale and resize, it still doesn't go away.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there a way to prevent Lahn/Ran awakened weapon from cutting off the hand armor? I tried editing the following line

<Relation CutType="PSW_Awakenweapon">
<!-- <Cut>PSW_Hand</Cut> -->
</Relation>

But it still cuts out the hand armor slot.

You do not understand the xml command

<Relation CutType="PSW_Weapon">
<Cut>PSW_Hand</Cut>
</Relation>
<Relation CutType="PSW_ChainTwinSword">
<Cut>Hand</Cut>
<Cut>PSW_Hand</Cut>
<Cut>Event_UB</Cut>
</Relation>

Last edited:

Dratiant

Potential Patron
You do not understand the xml command

<Relation CutType="PSW_Weapon">
<Cut>PSW_Hand</Cut>
</Relation>
<Relation CutType="PSW_ChainTwinSword">
<Cut>Hand</Cut>
<Cut>PSW_Hand</Cut>
<Cut>Event_UB</Cut>
</Relation>

I am trying to get Lahns psw_00_hand_0001 to show up while using the awakened weapon. Sorry if I am not understanding how the partcut files works =/

Last edited:

kolblogberg

Potential Patron
EDIT : Where can I find the sleeve texture? I tried navigating through the files_to_patch/character/texture and search for pdw and found the upper body and lower body files but what should I do next? The clipping is horrendous and is driving me mad since I cannot do anything about. Be it rescale and resize, it still doesn't go away.

how to do it?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i managed to make it fit the ranger body, but i cant bind it properly. I get the outfit as one solid piece flying.
View attachment 74715 View attachment 74716
Edit. just saw that overlapping on the neck.
Let me try
I will e-mail you when it is completed

When matching Lahn's clothes to the ranger's body, it is not good to use the scale as an object.
When scaling, enlarge in face selection mode.
Well let's do it.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i managed to make it fit the ranger body, but i cant bind it properly. I get the outfit as one solid piece flying.
View attachment 74715 View attachment 74716
Edit. just saw that overlapping on the neck.
Let me try
I will e-mail you when it is completed

When matching Lahn's clothes to the ranger's body, it is not good to use the scale as an object.
When scaling, enlarge in face selection mode.
Well let's do it.
iW5h2K2.png
WmjziQ0.png

I adjust the scale correctly and I put my clothes on the body of the ranger.
Rotation and movement must be zero
Please import this mesh into a pac file without binding it.
Since the ranger has no long skirt, the hem does not shake even if it binds.

Attachments

Ranger lahn.zip
824.6 KB · Views: 234

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.