Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smanli05

Do i need have armor to use this mod?

And how to install this mod?
I have resorepless nude mod.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Trying out the updated Meta Injector version of this mod and it seems like I'm missing proper skin textures for Mystic's cock. Just wondering how to fix this.

ma98udQ.jpg

hefarios

Potential Patron
Well hello there

So, how do I install this mod ? Just insert into "files to patch" folder and then run meta injector ? Becouse that gave me some errors.

Also is there any option for flaccid futas ?

Thanks

Vallil

Swell Supporter
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 i tried the "shiny sweat skin" but couldn't get it to work, usually i have no problems installing your mods but i got a bit stuck this time around xD would you mind typing the file route of this dds? just putting it in the textures folder didn't do the trick

9tomR6u.jpg
YigX15U.png

Even without having to put a gloss on the skin, texture always illuminate the skin and sweat
Renaming when used for pbw, pew, pww

Edit: Ok it works but only when touching water, isn't it supposed to show up even without being wet?
Edit2: Nvm, just had to run a bit for it to show up, thx for the awesome files

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 i tried the "shiny sweat skin" but couldn't get it to work, usually i have no problems installing your mods but i got a bit stuck this time around xD would you mind typing the file route of this dds? just putting it in the textures folder didn't do the trick

Edit: Ok it works but only when touching water, isn't it supposed to show up even without being wet?
Edit2: Nvm, just had to run a bit for it to show up, thx for the awesome files
_w is appended to the file name. This is the weather.
It sweats frequently when it is hot. It will be like a wet soak in the rain

manowar111

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 have you tried to change skills effects colors? I check texture name for effects in the effect/mesh/ folder for specific class and then try to recolor textures in the effect/texture/ folder but they dont change colors in game. Tried to change "color" values in the effect/patriclevariation.xml but again no changes ingame.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 have you tried to change skills effects colors? I check texture name for effects in the effect/mesh/ folder for specific class and then try to recolor textures in the effect/texture/ folder but they dont change colors in game. Tried to change "color" values in the effect/patriclevariation.xml but again no changes ingame.
Skill effects are animated, including character motion.
You can not change it simply by changing the color.

manowar111

Potential Patron
Skill effects are animated, including character motion.
You can not change it simply by changing the color.

I managed to delete some annoying effect with effect/particlevariation.xml editing for my striker and also I was able to recolor his hadouken explosion from blue to red. But casting effect still blue no matter what. Also I noticed there is a "yellow", "green", "orange" and "blue" versions for same skill in this file. Dont really understand what it means, tried all weapons and all skills had same color with any weapon.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I managed to delete some annoying effect with effect/particlevariation.xml editing for my striker and also I was able to recolor his hadouken explosion from blue to red. But casting effect still blue no matter what. Also I noticed there is a "yellow", "green", "orange" and "blue" versions for same skill in this file. Dont really understand what it means, tried all weapons and all skills had same color with any weapon.
Early in this xml is animation bake effect of dust.
These commands are xml of how to handle dynamic animation such as particles. Since there are color processing etc. in the second half, please try the change.
I do not want it to be troublesome to explain everything:rolleyes:
Please try yourself.:cool:
Color numbers are an array of R, G, B, A. For scale, XYZ

manowar111

Potential Patron
Early in this xml is animation bake effect of dust.
These commands are xml of how to handle dynamic animation such as particles. Since there are color processing etc. in the second half, please try the change.
I do not want it to be troublesome to explain everything:rolleyes:
Please try yourself.:cool:
Color numbers are an array of R, G, B, A. For scale, XYZ

Well, unfortunately there is still something besides that xml file which handles particles and their color, because when I make this file empty there are still some particles left for effects ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.