Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is Karlstein's breast part
dT0zZY4.png

All parts of clothes in the under-up folder
It is a part to conceal the exposure of the skin.
Probably they're making it for CN service. As Blade & Soul was so
Let's make another clothes using such parts
RP7Hevd.png

This is Venecil (maid) 's breast parts and underwear hidden pants 
It seems can blouses:rolleyes:

D Cole

Potential Patron
Hey suzu, love your mods. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. I had all mods working correctly until recently with the later updates. Most of them are working now except for the Riding costume on my Valk. Do you know why it might be doing this and how I can fix it?
2018-02-22_180703483.PNG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu, love your mods. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. I had all mods working correctly until recently with the later updates. Most of them are working now except for the Riding costume on my Valk. Do you know why it might be doing this and how I can fix it? View attachment 70108
AQp2exe.jpg

This event costume shares a regular armor of Sorceress (phw_02_lb_0003), so the feet disappear
(Ranger is a different texture so it will not disappear)
So I edited partcutdesc
with this partcutdesc.xml

Hwangjt

Potential Patron
I would like to use this file, please! Valkyrie.

Attachments

• 2017-07-14_73360997.PNG
    2017-07-14_73360997.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 508

DOUBLESTARS

Potential Patron
Hi, thx so much for your work. May i ask you which folder I should put files from ''for Resorepless +Meta injector (2018.2.17).zip" put in .
I tried to put them inside 'files_to _patch' and run 'meta injector V1.2.2 but 45 files not patched.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, thx so much for your work. May i ask you which folder I should put files from ''for Resorepless +Meta injector (2018.2.17).zip" put in .
I tried to put them inside 'files_to _patch' and run 'meta injector V1.2.2 but 45 files not patched.
Those omitted from the metafile will not be patched, but everything that I modified is applied.

Yanye

Potential Patron
First of all, thank you very much for your making and sharing. I succeeded in using MIR alone, but how can I use it with the BlackFireBR Resorepless Nude Mod? I want a custom set of effect, but it has no effect, like Outfit in mall are all naked, and there is no effect of custom RNM. I put "FOR Resorepless + Meta Injector use" and XML in BlackDesert \ paz \ files_to_patch \ character, then run the RNM customized Settings, such as the size of the breast and the type of pubic hair., and then automatically run MIR, everything looks very well but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.