Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
hello. i followed ur steps. it actually worked, but not everything. some of my outfit mod, mostly the ife skill outfit still has invicible body. do you think you know what cause this problem?

the life skill armors i did not modified, i just keep all the original files,i tagged the option on resorepless to don't modified them... sry :/

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello. i followed ur steps. it actually worked, but not everything. some of my outfit mod, mostly the ife skill outfit still has invicible body. do you think you know what cause this problem?
the life skill armors i did not modified, i just keep all the original files,i tagged the option on resorepless to don't modified them... sry :/
Most of the textures used for life skill armor share npc texture. Modifying the texture lacks the body of NPC
Nobody does it because it is troublesome lol

haocs

Potential Patron
It works!I update my meta injector and run it in admin then success. Thank you and suzu again!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
vKdMRXl.png
YYvvIxB.png

2B again

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Most of the textures used for life skill armor share npc texture. Modifying the texture lacks the body of NPC
Nobody does it because it is troublesome lol

I install toolkit and meta has done and login to game successed,but it not work for my life skill dress,somehow of it?

would you upload your modded life skill armor here?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I install toolkit and meta has done and login to game successed,but it not work for my life skill dress,somehow of it?

would you upload your modded life skill armor here?
For life skill armor, partcutdesc remains as unedited default so there is no body. I have not modified it I have a lot of numbers and I do not feel like changing the meshes of all characters. Because I do not use life skill armor lol

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
For life skill armor, partcutdesc remains as unedited default so there is no body. I have not modified it I have a lot of numbers and I do not feel like changing the meshes of all characters. Because I do not use life skill armor lol
All right,maybe I can try to edit the dds files by ps.

Kenji185

Potential Patron
Hi, someone can explain how can i deselect outfit/costumes from pack?
I dont want modified underwear ( lazies underwear for witch and le bladian underwear for ranger)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, someone can explain how can i deselect outfit/costumes from pack?
I dont want modified underwear ( lazies underwear for witch and le bladian underwear for ranger)
Someone?
Someone please answer lol

pww_00_uw_1015 (witch)

pew_00_uw_0034 and pew_00_uw_0034_01 (ranger)

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried updating but I can not update the download post of undertowclub.
I wonder if it is buggy.
I gave up.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I tried updating but I can not update the download post of undertowclub.
I wonder if it is buggy.
I gave up.
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , If you are having problems with the site, please use the site's report function to explain fully what the problem is. I noticed you had an uploaded mod in the 'awaiting approval' queue, which I approved a few minutes ago.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
V52B0Ez.gif
uMdhFFH.gif
L8CmHuP.gif

By removing the sleeve, the binding went well
It's arms and chest are moving out of clothes though I can fix it by fine-tuning the binding
But
Since the modification concept of this clothes is to make the whole transparent
Let's finish it already :rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
V52B0Ez.gif
uMdhFFH.gif
L8CmHuP.gif

By removing the sleeve, the binding went well
It's arms and chest are moving out of clothes though I can fix it by fine-tuning the binding
But
Since the modification concept of this clothes is to make the whole transparent
Let's finish it already :rolleyes:
GwawncU.jpg

The color is upload a default
Since my Tamar are bind to the bones
It did not become a reference
But I wonder if there People who bought these clothes? :cool:

Attachments

Binari.zip
3.6 MB · Views: 248

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For the modifying side
The new meta injector became very troublesome.
It is not reflected in the game unless it is injected again each time it is corrected.
Game reload count is not odd...:confused:
Previously, I wish only return to the character selection screen
Because it is troublesome, we will pause the modification for a while

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
For the modifying side
It is not reflected in the game unless it is injected again each time it is corrected.
Nothing I can do about that, modifying the meta file after the game runs won't do anything, since the game loads the entire meta file to memory and uses the data in memory. It does read the files when it needs them from the paz archives, but there's a fixed length of bytes it reads, unlike the old method of "breaking" the meta which made the game read the file, whatever the length (file size) is, if we try to do the same now, unless for whatever reason it ignores the length values (spoiler: it doesn't), it isn't possible to modify files "on the fly" unless they have the exact same length (file size).

I believe that some aspects of the old patching method still work, but the library currently doesn't support the old method, I will attempt some experiments with it, but I can't promise anything.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
UPDATE 2018/2/17
for Meta Injector
Pubic hair mesh eliminated, Futanari bundled in a separate folder, texture that can eliminate stocking Included in another folder
for Resorepless+Meta Injector
Eliminate underwear, futanari, pubic hair from texture and pac file

Additional note:
Lahn's Regular, Starter Armor & Maid clothes and horse riding clothes Included

UPDATE 2018-2-17 (only use Meta Injector)
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu

FOR Resorepless+Meta Injector use (2018/2/17)
BDO for Resorepless+Meta Injector use

Terix3

Swell Supporter
For the modifying side
Yea that sucks a lot , however old meta injector still works for pac files .You should be able to use it for mesh modification testing, just don't inject textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.