Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
Mate,I have the same problem.Could you tell how you solve?

Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

U need use the new resorepless and new Metainjector (above), once u get it, run the resorepless and Install to create the " .resorepless " folder inside the "files_to_patch" after that...

1 - Download the new partcutdesc.xml
2 - Put the new partcutdesc.xml on " C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character "
3 - Run the new Metainject

If u have outfit mods, after this update, now u need put them on " C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture " before run the MetaInject
but be careful, because each game update, when u uninstall the mods, if u uninstall them by the resorepless, u will need put the mods once agail on ".resorepless" folder, but just if u uninstall by him. if u uninstall by the Metainject, after u download the update, just run the Metainject and install the mods, u don't need run the resorepless or copy all the outfits mods again. but if u make by the resorepless, u will need put the outfits mods all over again

Attachments

partcutdesc(edit_2018.1.28).zip
5.3 KB · Views: 241

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
2 - Put the new partcutdesc.xml on " C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\character "
3 - Put the new partcutdesc.xml on " C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character "
If u have outfit mods, after this update, now u need put them on " C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture " before run the MetaInject
This is wrong.

You do not need to put partcutdesc.xml in the game's folder, and you should not put any custom files in the .resorepless folder, I don't understand why it's hard to realize that the folder is there for organization purposes, to add your custom files, put the files in the correct paths in "files_to_patch", in your case that'd be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character" for partcutdesc.xml and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture" for textures.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
This is wrong.

You do not need to put partcutdesc.xml in the game's folder, and you should not put any custom files in the .resorepless folder, I don't understand why it's hard to realize that the folder is there for organization purposes, to add your custom files, put the files in the correct paths in "files_to_patch", in your case that'd be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character" for partcutdesc.xml and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture" for textures.

I thought I had to put in both folders but it worked anyway, I fixed my post, thanks xD

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
This is wrong.

I put partcutdesc.xml in C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character and run MetaInject but still have holes in character.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
I put partcutdesc.xml in C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character and run MetaInject but still have holes in character.

did u tried exactly what i said? run the resorepless to create the .resorepless folder, put the partcutdesc.xml inside from the characters folder and run the meta inject
Screenshot_1.png

pradhana

Potential Patron
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

U need use the new resorepless and new Metainjector (above), once u get it, run the resorepless and Install to create the " .resorepless " folder inside the "files_to_patch" after that...

1 - Download the new partcutdesc.xml
2 - Put the new partcutdesc.xml on " C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character "
3 - Run the new Metainject

but be careful, because each game update, when u uninstall the mods, u will need put them once agail on the folder after run the resorepless.. because each time when u install the resoreples... the program just erase the ".resorepless" folder and create a new. So make a backup from your mods before install the resoreples again

hello. i followed ur steps. it actually worked, but not everything. some of my outfit mod, mostly the ife skill outfit still has invicible body. do you think you know what cause this problem?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
bEDG32q.png

event armors

naIlwCg.jpg

lb of Sorceress and witch have shared with regular armor of the Sorceress.
The remedy is
1, restore the texture.
or
2, edit partcutdesc.xml. (In this case, the body will eject from clothes)

For example:
 <CutType Name="Event_Costume">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/event_costume/PHW_00_contribute_0004_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/8_PWW/event_costume/PWW_00_contribute_0004_e.pac</File>

</CutType>

Add these two lines to Event_Costume

Last edited:

pradhana

Potential Patron
bEDG32q.png

event armors

naIlwCg.jpg

lb of Sorceress and witch have shared with regular armor of the Sorceress.
The remedy is
1, restore the texture.
2, edit partcutdesc.xml. (In this case, the body will eject from clothes)

For example:
 <CutType Name="Event_Costume">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/event_costume/PHW_00_contribute_0004_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/8_PWW/event_costume/PWW_00_contribute_0004_e.pac</File>

</CutType>

Add these two lines to Event_Costume
sorry i dont really catch it. do you mean i have to open partcutdesc and add those two lines below <CutType Name="Event_Costume"> ?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
When using Meta Injector
Ability to understand and edit the command tag of partcutdesc.xml is required

pradhana

Potential Patron
When using Meta Injector
Ability to understand and edit the command tag of partcutdesc.xml is required
the file you gave is not the one im looking for. but base on your description, now i know how to add the files and it worked perfectly now. thank you so much SUZU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.