Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
I have black Desert online from black desert online website when I try to run this meta injector my game does not like to run why and sometimes I get with meta injector reader good 1.5 Says access denied ? Plus I can run black Desert online fine Without writing this meta injector

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, suzu!

Your costume mod is awesome!:eek:

I was very eagerly looking for this and now I am very happy because you have made it.:smile:

If there's only one problem:confused:

[Kirsten] When I apply the texture of costume, I have stockings on my character's legs.

I do not want this stocking.:oops:

How do I fix it?:wat:

View attachment 66283
non stocking texture

Attachments

pew_00_lb_0033_dec.zip
37.7 KB · Views: 146

marlen

Avid Affiliate
:) That moment you re-teach yourself PS and get the results you want! Whoop
Might have to get tamers pubes a bit darker though, They look way brighter than I thought they would lol

Can't wait to see what you guys all come out with next! :wat:
0IoDC0i.png
2ErCbtY.png
fs4aXc2.png
cY0hkvr.png

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone I have a problem running with this mera injector with my black desert online game I got from the Black desert online website My game just quits for some reason

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
:) That moment you re-teach yourself PS and get the results you want! Whoop
Might have to get tamers pubes a bit darker though, They look way brighter than I thought they would lol

Can't wait to see what you guys all come out with next! :wat:
0IoDC0i.png
2ErCbtY.png
fs4aXc2.png
cY0hkvr.png
The pubic hair is colorful
It is easier to modify just the texture Because it is obediently imported
Polygon mesh pactool is incomplete, so it has to be tried and error here, so hardships overlap

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
If I don't want certain armour to be modified, do I delete the line in partcutdesc.xml?

Also, how do I remove the pubic hair from in-game? Thanks

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If I don't want certain armour to be modified, do I delete the line in partcutdesc.xml?

Also, how do I remove the pubic hair from in-game? Thanks
All the pure meshes are uw_0001.pac. Textures are phw_99 _? _ 0001 _ dec.dds and _ sp.dds Maybe

Please create a <Relation> command for individual editing in partcutdesc.xml

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
All the pure meshes are uw_0001.pac. Textures are phw_99 _? _ 0001 _ dec.dds and _ sp.dds Maybe

Please create a <Relation> command for individual editing in partcutdesc.xml

So if I don't want male costume/armour to be modified, I delete all mesh and texture files with the male tags (PWM, PGM, etc)?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
So if I don't want male costume/armour to be modified, I delete all mesh and texture files with the male tags (PWM, PGM, etc)?

I also have this question, my Strikers outfit “Onyx Jaguar” has holes all over it cause of the mod. What’s the file name for that so I can remove it?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Phm has all the textures of event costume. If you do not mind, please delete it A man is attached with m.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
I tried that. I removed everything with m in it, redid the meta, and this and all the others are still like this with males.
7aUPdLq.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Original texture of Halloween costumes.

Black is the standard. There is no white texture
I think that white is staining in the game.
So if you buy white you will lose so please buy only black lol
Modifications will be carried out together with the mesh.

Attachments

Halloween Costume 2017.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 255

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
JP server not release mystic and halloween costume yet? I want to see your outfit
If you only modify the texture,
The texture of the Halloween costume shares the texture of DK so it should be reflected in Mystic.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ltVExZN.png

As usual Pearl Abyss is a miscellaneous is making costumes
Why should I fix it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.