Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANS

Potential Patron
Hmm? Is it all? Or is something new?
It's perfectly not work...
I had used your outfit mods before, like 2 month ago. it was work that time.
And it's so beautiful. Hope you can fix this issue. Thank you so much.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I keep on working without fail.
Please use the latest meta injector.
Meta Injector Reloaded
I also upload it and partcutdesc.
When the dark knight is wearing a treedummer and equipped with an awakening weapon, the body disappears.
I think that the armor of the awakening weapon is probably becoming a harmful in the right arm.
I will try to fix either.

CANS

Potential Patron
When the dark knight is wearing a treedummer and equipped with an awakening weapon, the body disappears.
I think that the armor of the awakening weapon is probably becoming a harmful in the right arm.

Got it.
I guess it just not working on Taiwan version.
Still thanks for your answer.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Before correction
GLfoZ8t.jpg

Revised
Pep2DWx.jpg
8DGzNxJ.jpg
IlKj1uu.jpg

Fixed partcutdesc.

Attachments

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
Hey Suzu, do you do requests by any chance?

If so, is it possible to make another mod for the Rakshande armor? One that removes just the necklace and the arm sleeves. And if possible, a secondary mod that'll remove all article of clothing above the waist.

Basically, i'm requesting two different mods so i can bounce back and forth between them whenever i get bored with one. The only costumes i have is the Rakshande costume and the Charles Rene costume. I'd also like to get a mod that removes everything above the waist on the Charles Rene costume as well if possible.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu, do you do requests by any chance?

If so, is it possible to make another mod for the Rakshande armor? One that removes just the necklace and the arm sleeves. And if possible, a secondary mod that'll remove all article of clothing above the waist.

Basically, i'm requesting two different mods so i can bounce back and forth between them whenever i get bored with one. The only costumes i have is the Rakshande costume and the Charles Rene costume. I'd also like to get a mod that removes everything above the waist on the Charles Rene costume as well if possible.
Ornaments such as chains are mostly sharing textures, so everything disappears Since I can not see the details today, I will look it when I return.

It is easy to turn off the upper body of Charles Rene.

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
by ornaments such as chains, you're referring to the necklace? if so, i'm fine with the chains disappearing along with the necklace.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Suzu. Do you think its possible to add socks to your dream laced underwear, (ones like the white nude basic underwear)? Or globes like the queen heart underwear?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu. Do you think its possible to add socks to your dream laced underwear, (ones like the white nude basic underwear)? Or globes like the queen heart underwear?
Many underwear are panty mesh and upper body nude mesh. If stockings are present, lower body nude mesh Bra and stockings are drawing pictures according to the nude mesh. Afterwards we are giving a three-dimensional feeling on normal map. If there is a nude mesh of the lower body in the dream lace it is possible to draw stockings. It is impossible when there is nothing. There is a method. But I do not want to be troublesome:tongue:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
by ornaments such as chains, you're referring to the necklace? if so, i'm fine with the chains disappearing along with the necklace.
Rakshande armor Necklace removal
J6UgeGc.png
JP96NuF.png
Yq8tLw1.png

Because Charles Rene merely fills the alpha channel to black in the UB, I think that there is another black texture, rename it and use it.

Attachments

pww_00_ub_0088.zip
398.8 KB · Views: 202

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
As much as i'd love to apply this mod, the whole installation process seems confusing. Is there a youtube video or something showing step by step of what to do to install these mods? I could get the resoreplus thing to work fine. But the injector seems complex and confusing to me.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
As much as i'd love to apply this mod, the whole installation process seems confusing. Is there a youtube video or something showing step by step of what to do to install these mods? I could get the resoreplus thing to work fine. But the injector seems complex and confusing to me.
To install these you need this: Meta Injector
1 - Extract all the files from the "Meta Injector.zip" file to your PAZ folder.
2 - Put all your modified files in the "files_to_patch" folder.
3 - Run "meta_injector.exe"
4 - Follow the screen instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.