Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sowutbruh

Potential Patron
ran in to another problem... where do i put the * Reference file ** (Partcutdesc.xml)

im trying to generate my own partcutdesc.xml

i cant understand this at all

EDIT: alright.. the instructions need to be simplified.. idk where i went wrong... all i see is like 1/6th of a boob popping out of a normal looking armor... (for any of my characters)

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ran in to another problem... where do i put the * Reference file ** (Partcutdesc.xml)

im trying to generate my own partcutdesc.xml

i cant understand this at all

EDIT: alright.. the instructions need to be simplified.. idk where i went wrong... all i see is like 1/6th of a boob popping out of a normal looking armor... (for any of my characters)
i cant seem to find hash generator... the link (https://www.undertow.club/attachmen...2/?temp_hash=1320bf02c7be590024bb1111f4aa6857) from your instruction in english, doesnt work...

EDIT: nevermind.. apparently its not necessery any more >.>
Meta Injector Reloaded
Are you using this version? You do not need hashes

sowutbruh

Potential Patron
yes, like i said , apparently its not needed any more...

but still i have problem with mod actually not applying, it looks same like normal game, but just boobs slightly stick out.. like.. 15% out for sorc and maehwa, and just a nipple for tamer... i did everything as it said ... altho im not sure about the partcutdesc.xml thing

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I will explain the role of partcutdesc.xml.
Originally it should be skinned so that the costume model does not overlap the polygon model of the body, but there are things that take time and effort on costume design. Depending on it's figure it's design may break out. In order to reduce useless time of such adjustment and including reducing the load on the hiding mesh and texture, the partcutdesc command erases that part.

The command format is very simple. You will be able to modify if you get used to it.

sowutbruh

Potential Patron
interesting... so.. any idea how to make partcutdesc generator work? where ever i put it the reference file downloaded from google drive , it says :"reference file not located , make sure you copied all the files in to paz" .. and i did.. but nothing.. doesnt help.

XBlode

Potential Patron
I update the Meta-injector and added the men skin patch ... now parts of my character are invisible again like my witch has one boob missing but the other one is there tamer's chest and Crotch is gone then my and the other mods still work. In Meta_injector this list of files are missing

1 - blank.dds Not Found.
2 - pbw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
3 - pbw_00_uw_0039_ao.dds Not Found.
4 - pdw_00_ub_0001_dm.dds Not Found.
5 - pew_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
6 - pew_99_ub_0005_dec_sp (1).dds Not Found.
7 - phw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
8 - phw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.
9 - phw_10_ub_0001.dds Not Found.
10 - pkww_10_ub_0001.dds Not Found.
11 - pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
12 - pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_m.dds Not Found.
13 - pkw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.
14 - pkw_10_sho_0019.dds Not Found.
15 - pkw_10_ub_0001.dds Not Found.
16 - pkw_10_ub_0019.dds Not Found.
17 - pnw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
18 - pnw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.
19 - pvw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
20 - pvw_00_uw_0039_ao.dds Not Found.
21 - pww_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
22 - pww_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.

Is there a files I can just overwrite to fix this I forget its been some time.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I update the Meta-injector and added the men skin patch ... now parts of my character are invisible again like my witch has one boob missing but the other one is there tamer's chest and Crotch is gone then my and the other mods still work. In Meta_injector this list of files are missing

1 - blank.dds Not Found.
2 - pbw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
3 - pbw_00_uw_0039_ao.dds Not Found.
4 - pdw_00_ub_0001_dm.dds Not Found.
5 - pew_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
6 - pew_99_ub_0005_dec_sp (1).dds Not Found.
7 - phw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
8 - phw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.
9 - phw_10_ub_0001.dds Not Found.
10 - pkww_10_ub_0001.dds Not Found.
11 - pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
12 - pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_m.dds Not Found.
13 - pkw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.
14 - pkw_10_sho_0019.dds Not Found.
15 - pkw_10_ub_0001.dds Not Found.
16 - pkw_10_ub_0019.dds Not Found.
17 - pnw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
18 - pnw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.
19 - pvw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
20 - pvw_00_uw_0039_ao.dds Not Found.
21 - pww_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds Not Found.
22 - pww_00_uw_0035_ao.dds Not Found.

Is there a files I can just overwrite to fix this I forget its been some time.
I am doing the same thing, but in the game I can successfully patch.
If you are concerned, you may want to use the old version of the meta injector.

Rixis_ending

Vivacious Visitor
OyQYNwg.jpg
mf12bHP.jpg
vfCZYra.jpg
IG7TaOI.jpg
hEMLmD9.jpg
pKQRKZ6.jpg
RbN2o1L.jpg

Dark Knight has already been uploaded
Put the image on for reference.
Thank you for the help with the previous question Suzy. I've started modifying armor and I'll start uploading soon. How were u able to remove the under cloths from the dark knight grunil armor? I've gone through each file and removed the additional sections with the alpha channel but the underclothes won't seem to go away, they are just kind of partial through the body... I've gone through the different layers and texture files; any ideas?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you for the help with the previous question Suzy. I've started modifying armor and I'll start uploading soon. How were u able to remove the under cloths from the dark knight grunil armor? I've gone through each file and removed the additional sections with the alpha channel but the underclothes won't seem to go away, they are just kind of partial through the body... I've gone through the different layers and texture files; any ideas?
For example
gjJK16d.png
nDRSgXR.png
rfM4Gwi.png

Rixis_ending

Vivacious Visitor
A
For example
gjJK16d.png
nDRSgXR.png
rfM4Gwi.png
fter reviewing it I definitely went through and covered those files with the same process as the rose one for the dark knight. It must have something to do with how I have throngs installed. I'll look through and see what's up and post it here.

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Suzu... I have a stoopid question:
Can I specify that rebar (the lowest possible armor) is visible while no armor is invisible?
Like if don't have anything equipped, my char would be nude, but as soon as I wear even rebar it's not nude.
I ask because rebar share the same mesh of unequipped.
(twould make sense if I couldn't tho, I just like to ask if it's doable)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu... I have a stoopid question:
Can I specify that rebar (the lowest possible armor) is visible while no armor is invisible?
Like if don't have anything equipped, my char would be nude, but as soon as I wear even rebar it's not nude.
I ask because rebar share the same mesh of unequipped.
(twould make sense if I couldn't tho, I just like to ask if it's doable)
What is rebar? lol
I am not sure which part is

Vallil

Swell Supporter
What is rebar? lol
I am not sure which part is
the cheapest pieces of armor from npc, some goblins near velia (the 2nd city of the game near the ocean and cron castle) drop them and some quests from the beginning give it as reward i think

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
the cheapest pieces of armor from npc, some goblins near velia (the 2nd city of the game near the ocean and cron castle) drop them and some quests from the beginning give it as reward i think
Nah, that one is Reblath, rebar is even shittier, it's dropped by imps (and that the only way to obtain it afaik).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Nah, that one is Reblath, rebar is even shittier, it's dropped by imps (and that the only way to obtain it afaik).
Can I understand it with the first armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.