Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
bSLTWtB.jpg
dpLDOSR.jpg

Complementing Gothic for Dark Knight

Thx! :D

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
man bodies invisible!!!
update4 (2017.6.10)
Finally it was done.
I made all new and rebuilt.
Ranger also put something I made.
I removed the shoulder spots that can be done in replace mode
I also make a normal map according to the mesh.
meta injector is required to apply pac file.
CGs9u8l.jpg
USPY264.jpg
6vVMDs1.jpg
5yW08Tn.jpg
pSfNQdG.jpg
AvWf5TR.jpg
fN1qk8s.jpg
42eiEmR.jpg

I uploaded it to the download page
Download from here
Black Desert Nude 3D mods - Solid Vagina, Nipple by Suzu

===============================================

I replaced partcutdesc.
I am making treant and riding changeable.
I adjusted male characters
Please use partcutdesc here

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've got to say this is awesome i appreciate everything you guys have posted.
I was wondering if i could get some help or put in a request. Is there a way for me to remove just the Stocking mesh material on the arms chest and legs as well as the underwear that is under the hanging sash of the Dark Knight Black rose armor? If someone has done this could you please share it? and if not is there a tutorial somewhere on this site so that i can do it myself and share it? Thanks again fellas
VMjkHFB.png
NC8DWAS.png

Just paint the alpha channel of these two textures with black.

Attachments

texture.zip
550.3 KB · Views: 157

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
Can someone write LOGIC explanation how to install costume & outfit mod? I wasted 5-6 hours and still nothing. I put folder with files into files_to_patch folder and i used meta injector to install it. I have still normal outfits ingame without changes........

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone write LOGIC explanation how to install costume & outfit mod? I wasted 5-6 hours and still nothing. I put folder with files into files_to_patch folder and i used meta injector to install it. I have still normal outfits ingame without changes........

make sure you have it downloaded and the file path looks like
Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch
and meta injecter is in the paz folder
run meta as admin and replace all when it asks if all of that is done the textures should show, you will also need the partcutdesc.xml file or models will have holes in them.

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
e6bf48d4c1.png

3059fbe65f.png

When i check folder with files I see that these files are there but i don't have idea why i see information that Not Found

Last edited:

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
those files dont work for me aswell, but at most only 20 or so hair files wont me changed the armor textures should still be changed tho

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
I did everything what you said but still nothing... the only changed outfit is only that one which looks worse than outfit without changes...

3be40779f7.jpg

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Suzu? Could you try your hand with "pgm_00_contribute_0107"? (it's "Jordine Casual Attire (Berserker))
I would love to see what you would be able to do with one of those crafted clothes in general, so any other would be good :3

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu? Could you try your hand with "pgm_00_contribute_0107"? (it's "Jordine Casual Attire (Berserker))
I would love to see what you would be able to do with one of those crafted clothes in general, so any other would be good :3
Since these textures share all characters, only berserkers can not. If you change to another character, you may only have to modify the mesh However, pactool may not repack it. Now I am busy with other modifications ...

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Since these textures share all characters, only berserkers can not. If you change to another character, you may only have to modify the mesh However, pactool may not repack it. Now I am busy with other modifications ...
Oh, didn't knew the textures were shared, tis nice to know :3
No worries, take your time doing anything you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.