Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The problem is the neck seam that joins the body bound to the bone and the existing head
During trial and error again.
As there are two neck bones, it is difficult to adjust the distribution of bind skins
If completed, may upload to a new thread
6YgnkGo.gif

A body mesh bound to a bone.
The advantage of binding is that you can correct the distortion of parts that are complicatedly altered. (Because you can discard the existing binding information.) (Because the pussy part is more mesh and distorted.)
This tamer is 90% complete.
The connection of the neck can not be bound even by the specified binding because there is a bound number in the motion information.
There is nothing but cheating on connecting. Yes, the neck mesh is stretched upwards.
The rest is adjusted by fine adjustment.

Last edited:

Rhyz

Potential Patron
Would anyone know what this means when im trying to convert the .dae file back to a .pac file?
newchallenger.PNG

Rhyz

Potential Patron
Am I going to have to redo the entire thing?, I tried everthing but its just not replacing the files or converting it to a pac file

Rhyz

Potential Patron
I changed it and it's still doing the same here is the folder im doing it in
iadad.PNG
wew.PNG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I changed it and it's still doing the same here is the folder im doing it inView attachment 90863View attachment 90864
:/ i guess i should just give up on it.
In short the answer is simple.
There is a problem with the dae file.
pac import can be imported as long as the mesh number and lod number are correct.
Besides, you try to import ub dae file against lb pac
That itself is impossible.
Import the lb dae file into the lb pac.
Before asking me
Please check your mistakes carefully.

Edit: If pursuant to dae file name

[ psw_10_ub_0020_mul_mesh00_lod0.dae →psw_10_ub_0020_mul.pac ]

Not to make a mistake

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The mul in the pac file name is the changed clothes when possessing an awakening weapon.
For example, in the case of a weapon attached to an arm, the sleeve may disappear.

na in pac file name is used in North America.
There is no change in the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.