Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aa890524

Potential Patron
suzu,how to fix in this red circle?

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Ok, so I still need some help getting my flat feet edit to work with Ranger. I have COMPLETELY redone the edit on the ranger model in Blender, without copying data from my Lahn edit this time. It STILL doesn't work in-game...
I tried everything I know how to do, and PEW just simply doesn't seem to get put back into the game right. It looks fine in the 3dModelConverter preview. I tried the renaming of the 3 lods like you said Suzu, but I'm not entirely sure that I understood what you meant. Which file names are what you need to change TO, and which are what PACtool creates? I saw a post here about something being a PACtool bug, and I don't know what version of it I have. Perhaps someone can post links to most recent PACtool? I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get!

Looking forward to replies-

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Hey Suzu have you made an alteration to the outfit Epheria Marine Outfit I'm sure you have but is it possible you could link me to the correct page of its location please and thank you.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Ok, so perhaps what I should be asking is, what part of Ranger's model should I be editing for getting the flat feet? I usually edit the armature pose in Blender, but still whenever I check it in game, the upper arms, and toes are messed up. I honestly can't tell if the issue is me, Blender not exporting right, or PACtool not re-assembling right...

yanyu

Potential Patron
Hello.
I tried to make lahn awakening costume transparent.(psw_00_lb_0002_hair.dds , psw_00_ub_0002_hair.dds)
but shadow on lahn's body.
p92mNZU.jpg

How can I fix this?
Where can I download this lahn awakening costume MOD? Short skirts are very beautiful.

Rhyz

Potential Patron
I wish to take this outfit and body structure from Fallout and put it into BDO on my lahn does anyone know if it is possible. If so could someone pls message me in Discord my name is Rhyziin#1133 or through here

Attachments

• IMG_5934.png
    IMG_5934.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 428
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.