Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirador

Potential Patron

Hi Suzu!~

Do you know why the Dark Knight Anemos Outfit looks like this? How do I change it to the proper outfit?

Thank you so much for your help! :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 89581

Hi Suzu!~

Do you know why the Dark Knight Anemos Outfit looks like this? How do I change it to the proper outfit?

Thank you so much for your help! :)
Please delete the following pac file from each part folder of ...\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\15_pdw\armor\... and repatch.

pdw_10_ub_0023.pac
pdw_10_ub_0023_dm.pac
pdw_10_lb_0023.pac
pdw_10_lb_0023_dm.pac
pdw_10_hand_0023.pac
pdw_10_foot_0023.pac
pdw_10_hel_0023.pac
pdw_10_sho_0023.pac
pdw_10_sho_0023_dm.pac

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know how I can get the proper .pab bones and mesh for Ranger? I got them extracted from Paz browser and converted to .dae, but after making the mesh edits I wanted, exported from Blender with modifiers, then converted back to .pac, in-game the Ranger has the upper arms missing. Can't even tell if the mesh faces are not where they should be, or vertices got shredded, or what! Seems like it is not rigging the arm bones right, but I'm not sure. Help would be greatly appreciated! Hope to convert all female class bodies to have my custom flat non-highheel feet mod! :D
The pactool UndercoverPervert rebuilds will be ejected with the incorrect mesh number written.
So you have to fix it yourself.
The pac file contains meshes in 3 structures.
It is three of lod0, lod1 and lod2. There are 3 meshes of high, middle and low. This is used depending on the depth of field distance.
It is usually projected lod1.
So modification is only lod1

Mesh numbers correspond to uv maps.
In the case of one uv
but only mesh00
When uv is more than one (for example: in the case of three)
mesh00, mesh01, mesh02
It will be.
So if extracted, This is correct
mesh00_lod0, mesh00_lod1, mesh00_lod2
mesh01_lod0, mesh01_lod1, mesh01_lod2
mesh03_lod0, mesh03_lod1, mesh03_lod2
I have to become
In UndercoverPervert pactool
mesh00_lod0, mesh01_lod1, mesh02_lod2
mesh03_lod0, mesh04_lod1, mesh05_lod2
mesh06_lod0, mesh07_lod1, mesh08_lod2
Because it becomes
Please rewrite the number yourself.

Bone file (.pab) that I use for extraction ↓

Attachments

bones.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 153

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The pactool UndercoverPervert rebuilds will be ejected with the incorrect mesh number written.
It is three of lod0, lod1 and lod2. There are 3 meshes of high, middle and low. This is used depending on the depth of field distance.

In the case of one uv
but only mesh00
mesh00, mesh01, mesh02
It will be.
I have to become
Because it becomes

That was a bug with PACtool.NET which I haven't released, the "1.3.1" rebuild of the original PACtool should work just fine, only made two changes to it, one to enable imports of meshes with additional bones, another to address the crashes with the newer pac versions.

Koyomi Araragi

Potential Patron
HI,

is ist possible to make any outfit part look transparent (like kibelius) via editing? Or does the outfit has to have a requirement for this to happen?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
HI,

is ist possible to make any outfit part look transparent (like kibelius) via editing? Or does the outfit has to have a requirement for this to happen?
Many games share functions seamlessly with 3DCG software, but in the case of the Black Desert the game engines seem to be somewhat heterogeneous.
The translucency of the black desert seems to correspond only to a specific texture.
It is effective only for the texture named hair.

Koyomi Araragi

Potential Patron
Many games share functions seamlessly with 3DCG software, but in the case of the Black Desert the game engines seem to be somewhat heterogeneous.
The translucency of the black desert seems to correspond only to a specific texture.
It is effective only for the texture named hair.

Thx for the info

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor

tried to do this outfit transperent and what i got xD looks awful,dont know what happened

and one more,Suzu can u share plz texture of this underwear?

Last edited:

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate

In the case of one uv
but only mesh00
mesh00, mesh01, mesh02
It will be.
I have to become
Because it becomes

So just to clarify, I need to edit the bones/pose in the Ranger's lod1, then when converted back to .pac, it will share the same skeleton edit with all lods?

By the way, this is what my Ranger keeps looking like every in-game test... :rolleyes:
20190414165705_1.jpg

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Have you moved the base bone's coordinate axis?
For the upper arms? No, they are exactly as they were in the .dae that the Pactool made. only edited the feet.
Also, while I'm here, that Lahn average body mesh of yours- is it expected that the breast physics have bad polygon shadow issues? Because they are very jagged and have shadow issues on mesh faces when the breasts move in game.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is a base bone for games. It is a bone that extends from the crotch to the ground.

Did you change the ankle bone angle?
If so, that may be the effect.

My Lahn's breasts do not fit into the existing bind skins because they reshape.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
It is a base bone for games. It is a bone that extends from the crotch to the ground.

Did you change the ankle bone angle?
If so, that may be the effect.

My Lahn's breasts do not fit into the existing bind skins because they reshape.
I didn't edit the "footsteps" bone, only the angle and shape of the ankle/feet. Maybe that is the issue, I don't know. I copied the same feet edit from Lahn to Mystic, Sorceress, Maehwa, Kunoichi, and soon Valkyrie. Ranger is the first attempt at the "elf" type, perhaps simply copying the related bone shape and mesh from Lahn to Ranger isn't compatible?
Here is the basic look of the body edit for Lahn, etc.
Thought folks might want to see it regardless! :grin:
LahnFEMFlatFeet Final.PNG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I didn't edit the "footsteps" bone, only the angle and shape of the ankle/feet. Maybe that is the issue, I don't know. I copied the same feet edit from Lahn to Mystic, Sorceress, Maehwa, Kunoichi, and soon Valkyrie. Ranger is the first attempt at the "elf" type, perhaps simply copying the related bone shape and mesh from Lahn to Ranger isn't compatible?
Here is the basic look of the body edit for Lahn, etc.
Thought folks might want to see it regardless! :grin:
View attachment 89694
Rangers are different in height so they can not be used simply for copying.
Also, Maehwa , Sorceress and Mystic have different necks, so it is not possible to use Lahn's mesh.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Rangers are different in height so they can not be used simply for copying.
Also, Maehwa , Sorceress and Mystic have different necks, so it is not possible to use Lahn's mesh.
Hmm ok I will see about remaking the shape on Ranger without copying. Also, I didn't use the Lahn mesh for the other class' edits, I copied the bone pose morphs to the equivalents on each class' own mesh. Also, any recommendations on getting the soles of the feet to touch the ground when I make the Ranger feet from scratch? The other classes I got the proportions/positions right with non-floating walking. But when I begin changing that with Ranger, the feet instantly start swirl deforming! Should I unlink the ankle, foot, toes, calf, etc. when editing, then reattach when ready to export?

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Suzu, would you be able to attach the vanilla body model for Lahn? I can't get it extracted at all and I would like to make my feet edit on that rather than the 3d nipples one.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Hi Suzu, I would like to convert Sorceress Kyrill Black (phw_00_ub_0009.pac and phw_00_lb_0009.pac) to Mystic. I am not sure how to skin the outfit properly. Are you able to provide some steps on how to do so, or can you help me convert it?

Thanks

Last edited:

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
20190420002133_1.jpg
Hello everyone and hello Suzu this is a new UnderWear for all the female characters called dangerously adorable only available until April 30th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.