Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hi guys,

got a question: I want to remove these (pic1 marked red) lines from my sorc fallen garzar outfit. I located the file name with resorepless via tools > get textures from a file. Then i removed it with tools > remove armor "pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds"(file name). Then i patched it with Meta Injector. When i log in my sorc looks like this (pic2) and my valk like this (pic3).
So the valk got the desired change but the whole upperbody of my sorc was removed. Is it because they both share the same file names for the lines? there is no "pHw_00_ub_0076_hair" for sorc it's shared with valk.

View attachment 89089View attachment 89090View attachment 89091

need some advice pls

thank you
You need to manually edit the texture file, removing it whole well.. pretty obvious result

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi guys,

got a question: I want to remove these (pic1 marked red) lines from my sorc fallen garzar outfit. I located the file name with resorepless via tools > get textures from a file. Then i removed it with tools > remove armor "pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds"(file name). Then i patched it with Meta Injector. When i log in my sorc looks like this (pic2) and my valk like this (pic3).
So the valk got the desired change but the whole upperbody of my sorc was removed. Is it because they both share the same file names for the lines? there is no "pHw_00_ub_0076_hair" for sorc it's shared with valk.

View attachment 89089View attachment 89090View attachment 89091

need some advice pls

thank you
Most of the costume textures in common design are shared.
The texture in this case is a Valkyrie file.
pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds

The texture uploaded below is already transparent in the alpha channel.

Attachments

pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 182

Koyomi Araragi

Potential Patron
Most of the costume textures in common design are shared.
The texture in this case is a Valkyrie file.
pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds

The texture uploaded below is already transparent in the alpha channel.

This was the solution.

Thank You very much

Dowjonsie

Potential Patron
I might be super late to the party - but I must know; what program are you using to edit the textures of meshes? Or is it a mesh manipulation program? I'd love to give tis a try.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I might be super late to the party - but I must know; what program are you using to edit the textures of meshes? Or is it a mesh manipulation program? I'd love to give tis a try.
Texture is Photoshop, mesh is Maya 2019

827loklok00

Potential Patron
Can I Change Dark knight Rosa Cassius to Lahn awakening outfit in v491? because once I change it my game will crush when I see Rosa Cassius and It is naked not changed.I have no idea how to put lahn awakening outfit's dds in my v491 Client since there is no lahn in that version.Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can I Change Dark knight Rosa Cassius to Lahn awakening outfit in v491? because once I change it my game will crush when I see Rosa Cassius and It is naked not changed.I have no idea how to put lahn awakening outfit's dds in my v491 Client since there is no lahn in that version.Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.
I can not answer questions about armor swap

827loklok00

Potential Patron
Maybe I can ask another question,that's why I can see my custom at F3 shop perfectly but once I equip it my game will crush.Sorry for bothering you guys a lot.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Oh I just realised that there is argument about this at BlackFire’s post,Again Sorry about that,Also Should I delete my post at mod request area?
Post deleted. Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

SakuraTestarossa

Potential Patron
Suzu Sensei
Did you ever modded this outfit before?

Attachments

• 2019-04-10_47605735.JPG
    2019-04-10_47605735.JPG
    397.5 KB · Views: 344

sibertronike

Potential Patron
Good afternoon, anyone with the modification tools can please remove the bottom of the mystic, leaving only the pants and the panties? I have problems with the tools and it does not work. if you can, please send me the file pac please, thansk for u time

Attachments

• 2019-04-10_3160832.JPG
    2019-04-10_3160832.JPG
    453.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 2019-04-10_3164639.JPG
    2019-04-10_3164639.JPG
    562.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 2019-04-10_3168097.JPG
    2019-04-10_3168097.JPG
    782 KB · Views: 312

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good afternoon, anyone with the modification tools can please remove the bottom of the mystic, leaving only the pants and the panties? I have problems with the tools and it does not work. if you can, please send me the file pac please, thansk for u time
You can delete the texture file of that part by processing it with the alpha channel.
Please try.

sibertronike

Potential Patron
after spending a few hours breaking my head on the 3dsmax that just kept crashing.I tried to delete the textures by photoshop, but I probably had done something wrong because the game did not open either. I read something about paint.net, erased the textures and inject, and finally it worked, Suzu thanks for advice
You can delete the texture file of that part by processing it with the alpha channel.
Please try.

Attachments

• 2019-04-11_27458232.JPG
    2019-04-11_27458232.JPG
    334.7 KB · Views: 294

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
after spending a few hours breaking my head on the 3dsmax that just kept crashing.I tried to delete the textures by photoshop, but I probably had done something wrong because the game did not open either. I read something about paint.net, erased the textures and inject, and finally it worked, Suzu thanks for advice

Try extracting the mesh with this improved tool.
PACtool "1.3.1", requires VC++ redist 2013.

Should address the crash with Pac files with version numbers higher than 515, as long as there aren't any format changes.

whereblack

Vivacious Visitor
anyone know what the name of texture file for Marine Romance costume?

edit :nvm, found it : ***_10_**_0018

Last edited:

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Anyone know how I can get the proper .pab bones and mesh for Ranger? I got them extracted from Paz browser and converted to .dae, but after making the mesh edits I wanted, exported from Blender with modifiers, then converted back to .pac, in-game the Ranger has the upper arms missing. Can't even tell if the mesh faces are not where they should be, or vertices got shredded, or what! Seems like it is not rigging the arm bones right, but I'm not sure. Help would be greatly appreciated! Hope to convert all female class bodies to have my custom flat non-highheel feet mod! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.