Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Hello all,

So, I'm not much of a programmer, but I have art skills, so I decided to try to help out here. I'm taking a crack at working on the meshes themselves. I started with something easy: one of Suzu's Tamer meshes which just needed to be smoothed out a little and didn't need a lot of work (Suzu does great work). It seemed a good place to start.

I used PACtool and made the three lod files just fine. But PACtool didn't put them in the "bones" folder, it just put them in the same folder as the converter... which was weird... but okay.

I went on ahead and edited the mesh lod0 (Which I reasoned was the "highest detail" version) in Blender with no real issue and saved the mesh as a .dae file.

But then I tried to go the other way and nothing happened. It didn't make a Pac file. I couldn't find a .pac file anywhere.

I tried both having the lod files in the directory where the converter put them before (PACtool root), and I moved them into the "bones" folder (And I changed the .bat file both times).

Here's how I have edited the .bat file for dae_to_pac:
Code:
PACtool.exe -replaceAllLOD -r pbw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae pbw_00_nude_0001.pac bones/pbw.pab

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I get tripped up on the programming stuff (Like -r and -replaceALLLOD and checkmarked boxes), so any help would be appreciated :)

Is there more detailed documentation on PACtool than in the Reporseless thread?

While we are at it: Does Blender delete the bones from a mesh? I didn't do anything to the mesh at all except work on the vertices and surface... but I thought I saw a quick warning about bones. Is there a setting I need to make sure is set in Blender to ensure we keep the figure's bones?

Is anyone using Blender to edit meshes and can they give me advice on how to set Blender so that I don't make newbie mistakes? For example: Does anyone use modifiers to make the three lod models? I hope no one is actually hand-modelling three different models for each level of detail. If Suzu is doing that, and still putting out so many models per day, my respect for him has skyrocketed! :)

Thanks!
Pactool doesn't create files it replaces meshes within existing .pac file. All files go into one folder with the exception of bones that have their own directory. You probably want to use the clean orginal .pac when replacing, create file backups as needed. You don't need bones if you don't perform any skinning. I think its also better not to use -replaceallLOD, game uses highest lod most of time anyway (except on opti mode). Also edit software should have the ability to reduce lod of mesh and then you can use that to crate lod 1 2 from 0.

pactool should have txt file with information about commands.

And now the real problem, i don't remember why but Blender was not working with pactool. It might have changed with blender/pactool version but people use Maya or Max for editing.

Koryu

Potential Patron
Got it.

>Good advice about using a clean .pac file. I'm not sure if I'm ready to "start from scratch", but I'll certainly see how much of a challenge that is. I did a TON of modeling in the late 90s and early 2000s, and this seems like as good a reason as any to get back into digital sculpting. But it's kinda "diving into the deep end". I need to learn a lot of the controls, we've come a long way from manually moving vertices/faces. Hell, modifiers were a "new thing" when I last worked on meshes.

>And I'm not 100% sure about the commands yet... so I'll just remove the -replaceallLOD.... so Pactool just knows to pick up all of the lods that are there? Suppose I edited ONLY lod0? Will the model change shape as the figure gets further away? Will it error out the game?

I used to have Max a long time ago (Vista? It might have been Win2K) and I think I last used Maya around the turn of the century... So I may just be out of luck if Blender is out of the running. It's the cheap alternative for us poor people returning to the art. :) If anyone knows of a cheap alternative to this, I'm all ears. Or if folks are using Blender and have found a workaround/procedure.

This seems to be clogging this thread. Is there a "Black Desert Online modelers thread" somewhere here? Or is this okay? I don't want to take away from Suzu's work.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone and hello suzu there is a problem with the ranger outfit called arethel's glove. plus is there going to be an update for this mod ?

Last edited:

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Hey i appied a texture edited by you or maybe someone else but something wrong happened i can only see the stockings on this underwear now. Le Vladian Underwear. What name would i look for and delete in the files to patch folder to have it set back to normal?
Screenshot

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Hey i appied a texture edited by you or maybe someone else but something wrong happened i can only see the stockings on this underwear now. Le Vladian Underwear. What name would i look for and delete in the files to patch folder to have it set back to normal?
Screenshot
Underwear
pew_00_uw_0034.dds
pew_00_uw_0034_dec.dds

stocking & chains
pew_00_uw_1034.dds
pew_00_uw_1034_dec.dds

fragate

Potential Patron
1.png

Hi suzu<3 ,does partcutdesc work for life clothes? how do i edit it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
vISuu9X.jpg

Shadow tracker Outfit

I corrected barefoot eating from the boots, but it seems that importing into pac file seems to fail, so this time it is deferred

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
vISuu9X.jpg

Shadow tracker Outfit

I corrected barefoot eating from the boots, but it seems that importing into pac file seems to fail, so this time it is deferred
I seem to have erased the texture of the boots by mistake
I will change it, so please wait

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I seem to have erased the texture of the boots by mistake
I will change it, so please wait
1cvv30e.jpg
k8YEzi2.jpg

Bare feet ejecting from the boots
then fix

CQc5yo4.jpg

Once again
Shadow tracker Outfit

Place the foot pac file in the foot folder of each character

Attachments

texture Shadow tracker.zip
2 MB · Views: 312

Shadow tracker boots fix.zip
876.4 KB · Views: 328

whereblack

Vivacious Visitor
suzu!! i have a question.

i found that when you use jarette armor, its just invicible. (naked)
so i try to get jarette file with resorpless.
but after i apply my texture file.
its still naked..

do you change jarette armor meshes like mystic costume?
or what to do.. i want to make it lewd like ahon kirus armor i made before.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu!! i have a question.

i found that when you use jarette armor, its just invicible. (naked)
so i try to get jarette file with resorpless.
but after i apply my texture file.
its still naked..

do you change jarette armor meshes like mystic costume?
or what to do.. i want to make it lewd like ahon kirus armor i made before.
Please see

whereblack

Vivacious Visitor

uhh.. sorry.. i kinda didnt understand what to do...

but after i read that, i try to place model file (00_contribute_0108_e.pac)(vanilla)
to the filestopatch folder.
but yes, theres just no body there haha..

its not like mystic banha you replace..
ahon kirus has your body mod, but why not jarette armor :/
now im trying to find ways to place the body to armor.

thx suzu, and sorry if i bother you ;c

M

mira

where is the link for this one? i looked at the new year link and that was nude not pure, sorry i dont speak japanese so i didnt know what other guy spoke off

Attachments

• 91jzeyg.png
    91jzeyg.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 207

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
where is the link for this one? i looked at the new year link and that was nude not pure, sorry i dont speak japanese so i didnt know what other guy spoke off
I do not have uploaded anything that's dressed in it’s upper body, so I only have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.