Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Terix3

Swell Supporter
How can I find the Gloomy Fox Costume pac file name? How does everyone find the new pac files anyway?
Paz browser, most outfits are already named in it.
Gloomy fox is xxx_10_xx_0020_01.pac, textures are pew_10_xx_0020.dds
notice ram horn is xxx_10_xx_0020.pac and textures are phw_10_xx_0020.dds.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Paz browser, most outfits are already named in it.
Gloomy fox is xxx_10_xx_0020_01.pac, textures are pew_10_xx_0020.dds
notice ram horn is xxx_10_xx_0020.pac and textures are phw_10_xx_0020.dds.

Yeah i was having trouble finding the fox one. I found ram horn easily, but in Paz browser it skips from pew_10_xx_0018 to pew_10_xx_0021. I looked in textures too with no luck. Thanks for your help!

Guggles

Potential Patron
I ended up finding the gloomy fox files and this is the end result.
The file names are.
pew_10_foot_0020.pac
pew_10_sho_0020.pac
pew_10_hel_0020.pac
pew_10_lb_0020.pac
pew_10_ub_0020.pac
2017-12-26_281335803.JPG

L

lenged

It can not be done and is not supported by this group. We already almost lost the ability to mod altogether because of trying to armor swap.
Since we have stopped trying to do this there has not been any attempts to stop mods and they have pretty much left us alone.

Please understand that they would see that as a potential profit loss because people could just swap in game armor for cash armor. It puts a big red bullseye on the modding community and we don't want that!

We don't want to try and do anything to bring attention to ourselves, or encourage the devs to feel they need to try and patch or punish mod usage. Thanks for understanding!
But swaping armor is still possible with tools provided by BlackFire and proper moves,am I right?
As far as I know, there is still a tool called BDO manager that can swap armor but only support Taiwan sever,sadly.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
But swaping armor is still possible with tools provided by BlackFire and proper moves,am I right?
As far as I know, there is still a tool called BDO manager that can swap armor but only support Taiwan sever,sadly.
There's no current support for armor swapping in this forum, and people won't encourage it to keep mods working

Kreshan

Potential Patron
does anyone here knows the .pac/texture name for horse and item loot? i wanted to some changes /shy

qXMIucq.jpg

edittt : found it, screen above,

most of the t8 are under body 0016 if anyone is interested :P

yey dark pegasus =]

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
does anyone here knows the .pac/texture name for horse and item loot? i wanted to some changes /shy

edittt : found it, screen above,

most of the t8 are under body 0016 if anyone is interested :P

yey dark pegasus =]

What outfit are you wearing? Its so cool.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Do you know what's the file name of Jacaranda Valkyrie(not maehwa),I 've tried *_00_*_0038.PAC,but it dosent work
00_0038_pvw-jpg.50105

One way you can find clothings that you don't know is to extract the entire texture list and look thru a preview window of the entire list.
(a good preview list of thumbnails is with Irfanviewer)
Then look for files that have valkyrie's abbreviation and check all the red textures (since this clothing is red).

That's how I find my texture items when I don't know.

oasissun

Potential Patron
One way you can find clothings that you don't know is to extract the entire texture list and look thru a preview window of the entire list.
(a good preview list of thumbnails is with Irfanviewer)
Then look for files that have valkyrie's abbreviation and check all the red textures (since this clothing is red).

That's how I find my texture items when I don't know.
but i still cant find that ....
i think that clothes only for NA EU ?server
i browse files on KR/TW server

skydragon

Potential Patron
but i still cant find that ....
i think that clothes only for NA EU ?server
i browse files on KR/TW server

The files name should be "pew_00_*_0038".
You can modify these "pew_00_*_0038" dds files, then inject these dds files to the game.
The Jacaranda Valkyrie & Maehwa clothes would be changed at same time.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Do you know what's the file name of Jacaranda Valkyrie(not maehwa),I 've tried *_00_*_0038.PAC,but it dosent work
00_0038_pvw-jpg.50105
D6Q63BR.png

Jacaranda is not implemented in the current client.
It has been deleted. (Ranger and Valkyrie)
Since there are had been extracted last year, and upload together also pac and texture of Maehwa.

Attachments

pkww-pvw_set_0038.zip
4.2 MB · Views: 183

Francis

Potential Patron
2018-03-12_1134322341.JPG
Can anyone help me with this? Tried replacing Bethel Outfit with a Tantu Outfit on my berserker, but the Helm part seems glitched..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.