Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey guys,

I tried extracting the Berserker Eckett files (pgm_02_*_0005) and some of the diffuse dds give me an error when I try to load them in either 3d converter or gimp, is there a way to fix that (extract the dds for that set correctly)? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. Some of the dds work but in particular the helmet and foot dds can't be opened.

Also, with certain meshes for certain armors (like this one with the foot armor), when I extract the dae to obj and import into 3ds max, it is very blocky and no matter how I smooth it, it still looks that way -- whereas with other parts (like the ub) it imports without the blockiness, any advice on that?

Thanks!
Max and maya etc support dae file.
You can change the settings for importing and exporting.

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Thanks suzu -- I'll check that for the mesh

Would you mind checking for me (and sending) just the dds for pgm_02_hel_0005 (just the diffuse, the normals and specs don't have any issues)? No matter how I extract it, I'm getting an invalid dds error in all programs I have. Thanks! =)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks suzu -- I'll check that for the mesh

Would you mind checking for me (and sending) just the dds for pgm_02_hel_0005 (just the diffuse, the normals and specs don't have any issues)? No matter how I extract it, I'm getting an invalid dds error in all programs I have. Thanks! =)
9JpsWeT.png

I have extracted it in slow mode, but unfortunately normal map of lb and Helm texture is broken.

Attachments

pgm_00_xx_0005.zip
4.8 MB · Views: 90

HiryuX

Potential Patron
9JpsWeT.png

I have extracted it in slow mode, but unfortunately normal map of lb and Helm texture is broken.

Thanks so much Suzu, I tried to open the diffuse pgm_02_hel_0005.dds from your files and still getting invalid dds in gimp, are you experiencing the same thing? This is not the normal, it's the diffuse.

Also, two other questions if you don't mind -- how do I do slow mode extract?
And what are the _ao textures for?

Thanks, suzu-senpai! =)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks so much Suzu, I tried to open the diffuse pgm_02_hel_0005.dds from your files and still getting invalid dds in gimp, are you experiencing the same thing? This is not the normal, it's the diffuse.

Also, two other questions if you don't mind -- how do I do slow mode extract?
And what are the _ao textures for?

Thanks, suzu-senpai! =)
Activate the extractor and select 0.
ggS1Bxz.png

Exit returns to the initial selection screen.
Here are slow option.
a8KaZMK.png

_ao file is a range specification file that erases the texture when executing the partcutdesk.xml command.

Ganbare kouhai ^^

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Activate the extractor and select 0.
ggS1Bxz.png

Exit returns to the initial selection screen.
Here are slow option.
a8KaZMK.png

_ao file is a range specification file that erases the texture when executing the partcutdesk.xml command.

Ganbare kouhai ^^

Ok, thanks Suzu! =)
Did you get a chance to check the dds file on your system? Curious to see if it's a problem on my end.

Getting an invalid dds error on my system for pgm_02_hel_0005.dds from both my own extraction and from the zip you sent

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ok, thanks Suzu! =)
Did you get a chance to check the dds file on your system? Curious to see if it's a problem on my end.

Getting an invalid dds error on my system for pgm_02_hel_0005.dds from both my own extraction and from the zip you sent
Even in slow mode extraction, 2% will fail.
Gltre9i.png
2SsFVdb.png

Please endure with this

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Thank you, Suzu-senpai, I'll try to sort it out! =P

I just took the normal map (_n) and desaturated it, applied a layer with a bone material texture and I think it looks ok for now! =)

Always appreciate your help!

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
*NEW* PAZ Browser / File Extractor v1.4
Greetings everyone!
I just want to let you guys know that I've just released a new version from my "Paz Browser" that can be extremely useful for people that look up this thread.

Now with the tool has built in ALL the Outfit, Armor and Underwear names present in this thread, and some more that I added recently (It has all the NA Outfit Names released so far and plus some I found at BDO Fashion)
pac_names2.gif

The tool also allows you to sort the files by "Most Recent" files, so if they release a new outfit, you can easily find you the file name because it should be one of the first.

Also, If you have at least 2 backups in your Paz folder, the tool compares the files that are present in your previous backup, with the ones that are present in your game right now. The newest files that were added in the newest update, are sown as Yellow:
new_files-gif.63181

Download links and some more details of all the other new features added to this tool can be found here:
Black Desert Online Modding Tools

T

tltlvilus

I just updated the first page with the file name relationships of all Equipment Armors of the game, check it out:

Equips:

Starter Clothes
and Rebar Armor:
View attachment 49531 View attachment 49530 View attachment 49532 View attachment 49529 View attachment 49533
Sorceress : PHW_02_UB_0001
Ranger : PEW_02_UB_0001
Valkyrie : PVW_02_UB_0007
Tamer : PBW_02_UB_0001
Witch : PWW_03_UB_0003

Olá Black, existe alguma possibilidade de separar o starter do rebar fazendo alguma ganbiarra?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Anyone who plays KR version have Mystic files? I would like the Hair model and the Skin texture (Body and faces, with normal maps). Thanks!!

(This hair)
bdo-mystic-class-hairstyle-1_thumb.jpg
bdo-mystic-class-hairstyle-1-2_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Olá Black, existe alguma possibilidade de separar o starter do rebar fazendo alguma ganbiarra?
Infelizmente não. O jogo carrega literalmente o mesmo arquivo.
Eu não sei se tem um lugar que diz qual arquivo tem que carregar pelo nome real.
Anyone who plays KR version have Mystic files? I would like the Hair model and the Skin texture (Body and faces, with normal maps). Thanks!!

(This hair)
bdo-mystic-class-hairstyle-1_thumb.jpg
bdo-mystic-class-hairstyle-1-2_thumb.jpg

Attachments

pcw_head_hair_body.zip
57.1 MB · Views: 165

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Thank you BlackFireBR BlackFireBR ! It works! Surprisingly even the in game node editor and length options work too. The only issue is some clipping on her scalp and ear, but I think i can fix it with some tweaking.

I am so happy!

2017-07-31_1593821720.PNG 2017-07-31_1594074454.PNG 2017-07-31_1594157483.PNG

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
How did you do that? Did you swap the head with another class?
Can we load presets from, let's say the Sorceress class, to the Witch class, by doing this for example?

All I did was change the Mystic hair 1 pac file to the Sorceress Hair 11 pac file name and run Meta injector. I was really surprised I could still edit the hair in game and it looks pretty normal visually, moves fine ect. It does clip into the scalp. I plan to try and fix that on 3Ds Max.

I did not put my Sorceress face on a mystic body if that's what you were thinking. (How cool would that be though? lol)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
All I did was change the Mystic hair 1 pac file to the Sorceress Hair 11 pac file name and run Meta injector. I was really surprised I could still edit the hair in game and it looks pretty normal visually, moves fine ect. It does clip into the scalp. I plan to try and fix that on 3Ds Max.

I did not put my Sorceress face on a mystic body if that's what you were thinking. (How cool would that be though? lol)
It is Ranger and Tamer that the transform does not suit. Other than that, I think that you can use pac file with renaming only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.