Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
DzFX4tX.png
yek2CtG.png
ZooXkkR.png
4Fi5k05.png

I wonder if only young wizards should be made
A man must make all but a ninja ... It was good because a ninja is with a warrior, but a warrior made into a phimosis so a ninja also became a phimosis lol:grin:

When I finish modeling, next I will deploy the UV of the penis and draw a texture
Next we adjust the weight ... man takes too much time:frown:

nickson555

Content Creator
DzFX4tX.png
yek2CtG.png
ZooXkkR.png
4Fi5k05.png

I wonder if only young wizards should be made
A man must make all but a ninja ... It was good because a ninja is with a warrior, but a warrior made into a phimosis so a ninja also became a phimosis lol:grin:

When I finish modeling, next I will deploy the UV of the penis and draw a texture
Next we adjust the weight ... man takes too much time:frown:
Requesting 包莖調整

Jeany

Casual Client
Hey Suzu, first i have to say im seriously impressed by your work!
I just tried your new body mesh for my Dark Knight and found 2 issues, maybe i did something wrong or maybe a problem with the mesh?
On the First Screen you can see that the body reflection / shadow looks a bit strange and the abs on her belly nearly disappeared.
With your Mesh:
TkvG94E.jpg

and
Original:
SGHz6JC.jpg

On the next Screenshot you can see a weird black spot on the shoulder also a strange seam.

RfM2p5S.jpg

Is there any chance to fix those issues cause i find it a bit disturbing. =)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu, first i have to say im seriously impressed by your work!
I just tried your new body mesh for my Dark Knight and found 2 issues, maybe i did something wrong or maybe a problem with the mesh?
On the First Screen you can see that the body reflection / shadow looks a bit strange and the abs on her belly nearly disappeared.
With your Mesh:
TkvG94E.jpg

and
Original:
SGHz6JC.jpg

On the next Screenshot you can see a weird black spot on the shoulder also a strange seam.

RfM2p5S.jpg

Is there any chance to fix those issues cause i find it a bit disturbing. =)
Did you use the texture of the normal map it bundled? The original normal map has been modified to emphasize the muscles, but my normal map is made to emphasize nipples and vagina, so if you do not like it may be good to restore it to the original. (Adjust it again in my spare time)

The shoulder lid can do when repacking the mesh, I have no way to tell it.
I repack it in replace mode. (If I am not doing this, I will increase the number of vertices and make a vagina,
In merge mode it will only be an erection of a nipple that can be done without increasing the apex. )
I hope that it will be fixed by pactool version upgrade.

Jeany

Casual Client
Did you use the texture of the normal map it bundled? The original normal map has been modified to emphasize the muscles, but my normal map is made to emphasize nipples and vagina, so if you do not like it may be good to restore it to the original. (Adjust it again in my spare time)

The shoulder lid can do when repacking the mesh, I have no way to tell it.
I repack it in replace mode. (If I am not doing this, I will increase the number of vertices and make a vagina,
In merge mode it will only be an erection of a nipple that can be done without increasing the apex. )
I hope that it will be fixed by pactool version upgrade.

do you mean the DK_UV.dds inside the documents folder of your mod? if yes do i have to rename the file to something special since DK_UV seems not to be the original file name?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
do you mean the DK_UV.dds inside the documents folder of your mod? if yes do i have to rename the file to something special since DK_UV seems not to be the original file name?
Uv is a polygon mesh spread out on a plane. It is a prototype of texture. It is not used in the game. The normal map is pdw_00_nude_0001_n.dds.

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
basically, if you take a cube, the uv of it would be the paper thingy you do in kindergarten to assemble into a cube. The texture is then pasted onto the uv. (I may be saying it badly)

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Haha Suzu,how about make a .bat file to get nude patch automated,one click to complet?
Thanks in abvance!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Haha Suzu,how about make a .bat file to get nude patch automated,one click to complet?
Thanks in abvance!
suzu, if you want to make it easier for people to install your stuff, you could tell them to simply do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I adjusted the cock so as not to be pulled by the surrounding bones, but I do not know if it will be reflected in dae but it worked well, but I could not check it while I was out

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What files I can put into files_to_patch?
Yes Place every folder with copy. Do you copy the meta injector by midway? It will ask and You will choose a copy. The files_to_patch folder is the folder to patch to the last. The one that injector copied is reflected in the game.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
bhVXxlT.gif

Finally I got a cock that is not affected by bone.
I knew how to do it, but I avoided changing it because it is troublesome to change it ...
It's just changing the cock from the root and making it lol
Not to cut too everyone:wink:
I have not pasted the texture yet, so You can see where it was cut
But I got tired of making a cock anymore:frown:

itasky

Potential Patron
Finally I got a cock that is not affected by bone.
I knew how to do it, but I avoided changing it because it is troublesome to change it ...
It's just changing the cock from the root and making it lol
Not to cut too everyone:wink:
I have not pasted the texture yet, so You can see where it was cut
But I got tired of making a cock anymore:frown:
well done! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.