Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
How to move the ear on the bone and move the existing ear
I don't know that part.

I was thinking of making it where the max/min values causes the ears to stretch to the top of the head.
And the stretching could be hidden by certain hair styles.

I think there's 3 slider values for the ears.
the top, front, and lobe parts have slider.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
So with the edited bodies what happens when you use sliders? Does it freak out since the base mesh is different?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
c81dae254fc243d13891aa1522b6a3f6.gif
31f31ad1a411e7934986d9097124091a.gif

The cock of the cock moves and I am afraid and can not sleep lol
Well it's okay if it's okay if I give it a cock piece texture

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So with the edited bodies what happens when you use sliders? Does it freak out since the base mesh is different?
For example if you delete an existing ear for a cat ear, the base of your ear will move with a slider

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I took a stain on both shoulders in the merge mode, but only the erected nipple was applied, ignored by the vagina made instead. Well, since I have increased the number of vertices and I am remodeling, I wonder if that is okay ... There is only a repress mode for modification

Sakura4

Swell Supporter

The glans seem to be distorted, try to increase the vertex weight of the glans section.
Such as the glans part of the vertex weight 1, penis root 0.8, 0.2 vertex weight assigned to the pelvis bone.

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
  • Nude female skin - check
  • Nude male skin - soon check
For all my years of playing Skyrim, I know what's the next step:
SNUSNU ANIMATION!!

... I wish
But for real, Suzu, I wish I was at least 10% as proficient as you in 3d modelling, mesh weighting and texturing. (my only skill in modding is making boxes as models and scripts using CDK ;_;)
Still, good job :3

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

I feel I knew that the cock danced. I make the face under the pubic bone by extrusion, so that the face eventually moves to the tip of the cock. It should not dance if I make the tip part a new face ...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
qIgWlIU.png
ddv0lhl.png
wHzQMPD.png

I wonder if the giant is like this
If you do not make 4 types of male characters, height and T pose are different ...
Let's make each characteristic penis

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is useless because it does not apply in the game as I mentioned earlier. If you animate with maya or else it is different ... At this point dae files can only be exported by mesh and bone. Bone weight and bone rigging can not be read due to errors.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Not bad.
I think it looks good.

If I had to critic it, I would only say that.
For guys, one side of the ball (testis) usually hangs lower (this is normal among men).

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
It is useless because it does not apply in the game as I mentioned earlier. If you animate with maya or else it is different ... At this point dae files can only be exported by mesh and bone. Bone weight and bone rigging can not be read due to errors.

You could convert your modded PAC file to DAE using pactool, and then you'll have a DAE file with full joints and weights information. You could convert that to FBX, then do the edits in Maya, and convert back to DAE in another program. That should work for editing weights.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You could convert your modded PAC file to DAE using pactool, and then you'll have a DAE file with full joints and weights information. You could convert that to FBX, then do the edits in Maya, and convert back to DAE in another program. That should work for editing weights.
really? When I converted it to dae with 3ds max and maya, I thought that I could not do because the rig was lost. Let's try it. Thank you very much

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Not bad.
I think it looks good.

If I had to critic it, I would only say that.
For guys, one side of the ball (testis) usually hangs lower (this is normal among men).
Wow, it is fresh information. I did not know. Adjust
looks good, looking forward to see with texture applied
Please wait as texture is made since it is made. Now I am making a warrior of a phimosis.

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
really? When I converted it to dae with 3ds max and maya, I thought that I could not do because the rig was lost. Let's try it. Thank you very much
Should work with 3DS Max. The modded models in the workflow download have modified bone weights, so it's definitely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.