Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeany

Casual Client
yup, pretty much did the same thing as this
if you can't find the mod, see below, i've uploaded the whole thing
just unzip this in your "Paz" folder and run MetaInjector.exe
your file seems broken, cant unpack it =(

Last edited:

Jeany

Casual Client
full nude textures
using the textures keeps her fluffy things around hands and ankles also the fluffy part of her bag, it looks like some parts of it are removed but not entirely.

2018-04-23_3957729.JPG

Last edited:

truwar

Casual Client
using the textures keeps her fluffy things around hands and ankles also the fluffy part of her bag, it looks like some parts of it are removed but not entirely.

View attachment 72553
it look like you missed a file
make sure the file named "m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.dds" is in your "...\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture" folder
or if it's there, make sure it is the modified texture from the "Fairy_full_nude_mod.zip"
then run MetaInjector.exe again

Jeany

Casual Client
it look like you missed a file
make sure the file named "m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.dds" is in your "...\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture" folder
or if it's there, make sure it is the modified texture from the "Fairy_full_nude_mod.zip"
then run MetaInjector.exe again

I get the same result with your textures. i checked again and there is no m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.dds only
m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow_n.dds
and
m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow_sp.dds
im clueless now, i have no idea whats wrong on my side. :(

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I get the same result with your textures. i checked again and there is no m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.dds only
and
full nude textures
I forgot a piece of texture
Uploaded "m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.dds" I forgot

Attachments

m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.zip
35.1 KB · Views: 239

Jeany

Casual Client
I forgot a piece of texture
Uploaded "m0453_fairy_armor_0001_noshadow.dds" I forgot
haha omg thank you so much, i was already close to go crazy cause i thought im simply too stupid to see whats wrong with the files xD

truwar

Casual Client
and

my bad i'm blind lol
here's the good (again) version with everything
now i'm pretty sure everything is in there now

sorry about the confusion

Attachments

Fairy_full_nude_real_mod.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 411

Jeany

Casual Client
my bad i'm blind lol
here's the good (again) version with everything
now i'm pretty sure everything is in there now

sorry about the confusion
dont worry, it happens xD
everything works now. i love the lil Fairy and her different personalities, it brings some life to the game =)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
dont worry, it happens xD
everything works now. i love the lil Fairy and her different personalities, it brings some life to the game =)
Got the joyful and the pink one only so far.... man i hated the pink one's dialogues with a passion. The joyful isn't bad, at least it's not an ungrateful biatch...

Jeany

Casual Client
Got the joyful and the pink one only so far.... man i hated the pink one's dialogues with a passion. The joyful isn't bad, at least it's not an ungrateful biatch...
Ya the formal one is a real bitch calling you stupid and that it is a waste of time to be with you! xD

truwar

Casual Client
What is the difference between this file and the 211.5 KB file that suzu posted?

Suzu's file only contain the textures (only the folder: "..\Character\texture").
If you only use these files, your Fairy's model will be weird. I personally tried it at the beginning and her breasts were basically 2 "holes".
My file contain the "model" folder ("..\Character\model") which will give the girl a "normal" body.

try it, you'll see :)

ps. the model file can be found on page 58, all credits goes to him/her. I only created an "all in one" zip file

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Let's make a nude body that does not have boundaries of UV map ...
It depends on pacTool
Let's try it a little

Unhallowed

Potential Patron
hi guys, im a newb in here, if i want to use mod / skin / modify some skin, what do i need? especially in SEA server. thx

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
hi guys, im a newb in here, if i want to use mod / skin / modify some skin, what do i need? especially in SEA server. thx
I suggest you start by reading the linked thread.
Black Desert Online Modding Tools
Then post your questions there as the questions you asked are off topic for this thread.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator).

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I was struggling to find the cause of the constraint being destroyed by exporting to FBX.
Successfully started maya in English display. So restart rig set. The black desert is closed for a while.
jdpwlWz.png
xQ07Jnr.png
Bvt9HDZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.