Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimslf

Casual Client
V1JRj5N.png

YOSZYtc.gif

I am bored with the modification,
Production in the level design in Unreal Engine 4 a map for play by moving the character of BDO
What is that?
Did you build the building in the game?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What is that?
Did you build the building in the game?
6jk9P9k.gif

Unreal Engine 4

Games such as bless and A: ir are made with this Unreal Engine 3
This engine is currently available for free. Since it can be downloaded on the epic game site You too :wink:

Additional notes;
There are two free game engines. Both Unreal Engine and Unity are famous.
Incidentally, ArcheAge is Cry Engine.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
One thing that I learned about the factors that can cause black spots on the body is
Overlapping bones may be considered during import Especially root bone

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
UZL8eQa.png

Qi47LQ7.png

n8TSg8H.gif

I tried playing with with animation Fairy
Mesh high polygonization
Since facial rigs are not assembled yet, it is quite a surreal drawing that falls on expressionless expression :rolleyes:

Dantetion

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, thank you for your mods. I use resorepless and use your mod's model and texture to replace the original. I feel that the nude of Dark Knight is a little strange. Other nude like Maehwa don't have this problem. Is this a normal condition or I have made some mistaken ?(:frown:I really like the nude like Maehwa.....) These are my screenshots.
DK: Imgur
Maehwa: Imgur

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu, thank you for your mods. I use resorepless and use your mod's model and texture to replace the original. I feel that the nude of Dark Knight is a little strange. Other nude like Maehwa don't have this problem. Is this a normal condition or I have made some mistaken ?(:frown:I really like the nude like Maehwa.....) These are my screenshots.
DK: Imgur
Maehwa: Imgur
It is the influence of Bone's binding skin which moves the model. It works with the default skins in the game, so please ask Pearl Abys to fix it.lol maehwa was previously the most severe but it is rebuilt at user's request. (Especially the portion between the crotch was distorted and bad)
I can bind skin, but I do not do so because there are too many problems with that.
Example:
* It’s neck does not match
* Body protrudes from clothing
etc

Dantetion

Potential Patron
It is the influence of Bone's binding skin which moves the model. It works with the default skins in the game, so please ask Pearl Abys to fix it.lol maehwa was previously the most severe but it is rebuilt at user's request. (Especially the portion between the crotch was distorted and bad)
I can bind skin, but I do not do so because there are too many problems with that.
Example:
* It’s neck does not match
* Body protrudes from clothing
etc
I understand lol, thank you for your answer.

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
xZ2l2WJ.jpg

My character doesn't have vagina and nipples.
Your Outfit mod works fine Suzu, but the problem is with vagina / nipple mod.
When I install your nipple and vagina mod using Meta Injector , after I logged into the game, I get information "File is Corrupted" during character selection, game is closing..... I need to use Restore Backup option in meta injector to fix it. i Cannot use your nipple vagina mod.
Help

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
xZ2l2WJ.jpg

My character doesn't have vagina and nipples.
Your Outfit mod works fine Suzu, but the problem is with vagina / nipple mod.
When I install your nipple and vagina mod using Meta Injector , after I logged into the game, I get information "File is Corrupted" during character selection, game is closing..... I need to use Restore Backup option in meta injector to fix it. i Cannot use your nipple vagina mod.
Help
From the restore using the tool, I think that it is better to restore manually

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
My question was more how to install Vagina/Nipple Mod because after installation i get info in game "File is corrupted"

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
From the restore using the tool, I think that it is better to restore manually
"Restore backup" in Meta Injector just copies the backup and overrides the current one, there's no difference between using it or copying the file manually.

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
You guys don't help. You talk about restore backup when i ask about installation.... I used Meta Injector to install files from that "Clitoris enlarge_nude3.rar" file , which you can download from first page of that thread. After installation I always receive info "Files is corrupted"

Can you explain like brainless person how to install solid nipple vagina mod step after step? thanks

ps. I advice you Suzu to write SOLID ^^ installation explanation on first page of that thread because I noticed that half posts in this thread is ask about "How To install it" same in "Outfit Mod" mostly asks about installation

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
You guys don't help. You talk about restore backup when i ask about installation.... I used Meta Injector to install files from that "Clitoris enlarge_nude3.rar" file , which you can download from first page of that thread. After installation I always receive info "Files is corrupted"

Can you explain like brainless person how to install solid nipple vagina mod step after step? thanks

ps. I advice you Suzu to write SOLID ^^ installation explanation on first page of that thread because I noticed that half posts in this thread is ask about "How To install it" same in "Outfit Mod" mostly asks about installation

Is that what you are doing?
You get the ´Files are corrupted´ error,
reopen the game and let it fix himself,
game update this week patch,
i usually close the launcher and open it again to be sure there is no more patches,
then, with the files placed on metainjector>
paz/files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/X_yourclass/nude for the .pac and
paz/files_to_patch/character/texture for the .dds
you use metainjector as administrator,
and when you reopen the game you get the files are corrupted error?

PD: i use the first version that fixed the mod one month ago, so maybe i dont have the same problems.

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I know we shouldn´t place nothing on .resorepless, but i have copies of everything and i see easier to put everything on the same folder
If you know the paths, there's literally no reason to put the files in the resorepless folder...
Just because you have backups of your mod files does not mean everyone else does too...
You could create a folder called "_custom" and create the same paths there and your files would never be deleted. You can also use no folder at all and create the paths at the root of "files_to_patch".

Kratosferico

Casual Client
If you know the paths, there's literally no reason to put the files in the resorepless folder...
Just because you have backups of your mod files does not mean everyone else does too...
You could create a folder called "_custom" and create the same paths there and your files would never be deleted. You can also use no folder at all and create the paths at the root of "files_to_patch".
I tried it again and im not sure what i tried when you fixed the mod that i got an error to patch if they were outside. I´ve placed them on files_to_patch/character and it works.
i think i wrote something bad the first day, anyway ill edit my comment so nobody does it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For users who use only Meta Injector
When manually placing files;(I always place it manually)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\
paz\files_to_patch\character\partcutdesc.xml
paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\(Folder of each character)←pac files
paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata\customization ←body slider

paz\BDOToolkit Installer.exe
paz\BDOToolkit.1.0.dll.config

paz\BDOToolkitz\.dll
paz\Restore N' Patch.exe
paz\policy.1.0.BDOToolkit.dll
paz\Trinet.Core.IO.Ntfs.dll

paz\Meta Injector.exe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackDesrt Online\character\texture\
BlackDesrt Online\character\partcutdesc.xml
BlackDesrt Online\character\model\1_pc\(Folder of each character)←pac files
BlackDesrt Online\gamecommondata\customization ←body slider

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(All tools should be run as administrator)

First
Before doing the patch(Meta Injector)
Install BDOToolkit (
Execute by selecting 1 as an option)←Do not forget this installation
Run Meta Injector
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game start;(Always on game start)
Start Restore N 'Patch.exe (Usage refers to thread of resorepless)
Start the game launcher
My way of arranging is this all through.
I understand partcutdesc, so I do not use resorepless.
So the placement will not change

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
p14TCZG.png
SNvCUku.png
g8bgC07.png

Body and head are converting defaults to high polygons
Two kinds of FBX and maya binary(2018)
Texture included(Since the eyebrow is map processing of dyeing, there are only _m textures
So I would add in alpha)
Upload it for those who want to make it yourself

Attachments

pcw_body_set.zip
25.2 MB · Views: 270

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.