Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Gygl9ln.jpg

max

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Wow , is it much higher poly ? I hate when games do this , new chars get all new fency stuff while old are left without attention, especially when i think how long it will take for Ran to come west . Hope someone will share her files once Ran is out in KR.

I really agree with this. it is an issue already. we see dark knight with much higher res textures and none of the old classes got updated. Also the first classes like Sorceress and Warrior have really low res face textures.

I think they need to redo a lot of there models and textures. The hands are especially bad. There is also very ugly neck seams around the jaw and ears.

As for the Shai race, pearl abyss said in an FAQ back in 2016 they want to make a shai playable class, so it would not be a surprise.

" We are, however, planning to add some new races. Realistically, it will be either from an existing in-game race, or something that we think might be fun for players. We're thinking about adding a Shai race, for example, as a playable character, but it is still undecided which race should be developed first."

Interview with the Developers

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I really agree with this. it is an issue already. we see dark knight with much higher res textures and none of the old classes got updated. Also the first classes like Sorceress and Warrior have really low res face textures.

I think they need to redo a lot of there models and textures. The hands are especially bad. There is also very ugly neck seams around the jaw and ears.

As for the Shai race, pearl abyss said in an FAQ back in 2016 they want to make a shai playable class, so it would not be a surprise.

" We are, however, planning to add some new races. Realistically, it will be either from an existing in-game race, or something that we think might be fun for players. We're thinking about adding a Shai race, for example, as a playable character, but it is still undecided which race should be developed first."

Interview with the Developers
not to mention the possible upcoming graphics remaster (holy shit)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Increase the polygon face of upper jaw If you diffuse it with uvmap, I think that you can adjust the stretched texture.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
not to mention the possible upcoming graphics remaster (holy shit)
Yeah I hope they actually bust it some higher poly meshes and higher res textures and not just slap a fancy new lighting filter on the game.

Increase the polygon face of upper jaw If you diffuse it with uvmap, I think that you can adjust the stretched texture.
I don't understand what you mean.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yeah I hope they actually bust it some higher poly meshes and higher res textures and not just slap a fancy new lighting filter on the game.

I don't understand what you mean.
Explanation by words is difficult, so let's upload any image to the post

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ki557LA.png
pvskAv6.png

Today this character has been uploaded to the JP client.
I wonder if this will come before RAN?
Or perhaps Pearl Abyss would let me take off this NPC? lol
1uWCDRO.png

Shy is completed by adding a nipple and crotch
However, I wonder if there is a limit to pactool.
Born does not match new characters
Well I wonder if good because this character is yet to come

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The time to come is coming.
The meta injector seems to be unusable at last. (In JP
Since Blackfire BR also does not have a note, my activity also stops.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
The time to come is coming.
The meta injector seems to be unusable at last. (In JP
Since Blackfire BR also does not have a note, my activity also stops.
Files that can't be injected are old or newly added to game ? Lets hope its unintended.
BlackfireBR is only week without activity maybe he is just busy.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
original pac files

Thanks for sharing.

I tried to swap this body for PHW body. No go, came out invisible.

After taking a closer look in Maya this new body is sized and positioned completely differantly then the others. It is much more detailed. The hands and wrist are much better too. (you know how picky I am with the hands lol)

I resized and lined up as best I could for comparison gifs, but it was difficult because they are so differant.
7Zx3eZg.gif

Here are all the comparisons (put on imgur so not to bombard this thread with a bunch of huge gifs)
Imgur: The magic of the Internet <-CLICK

I wish they would update all the boddies with higher poly, better quality models...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for sharing.

I tried to swap this body for PHW body. No go, came out invisible.

After taking a closer look in Maya this new body is sized and positioned completely differantly then the others. It is much more detailed. The hands and wrist are much better too. (you know how picky I am with the hands lol)

I resized and lined up as best I could for comparison gifs, but it was difficult because they are so differant.
7Zx3eZg.gif

Here are all the comparisons (put on imgur so not to bombard this thread with a bunch of huge gifs)
Imgur: The magic of the Internet <-CLICK

I wish they would update all the boddies with higher poly, better quality models...
If you want to apply it to the game, select it and export only the mesh to the dae file. Please select phw_pab (differ depending on character) when exporting to pac file.

Let me also resize this model

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you want to apply it to the game, select it and export only the mesh to the dae file. Please select phw_pab (differ depending on character) when exporting to pac file.

Let me also resize this model
I forgot to mention. The texture needs to be renamed to pjw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.